BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sevana H.
One of my favorite places to go and spend countless hours at (as well as spend a countless amount of my hard earned money lol!)
Honestly, they have such a great variety of makeup, skincare, hair and body care as well as an amazing collection of fragrances - I just can't get myself to leave once I'm there!
Kelsey S.
Flowery Br, GA
Gotta love Sephora! Between their makeup bar for free tips and new looks, and their trained and knowledgeable staff who help you find the perfect shade or new product, sephora is all around great. I wish I had more money to be able to buy more and more products...but I'm poor. Anywho, major recommendation.
Zehra G.
Everything that a girl could ask in a store! The prices at Sephora may be higher than other beauty stores, but their customer service is extremely helpful. The makeup artists are there to help you find your exact shade for makeup and needs. They have more than just makeup but perfumes, hair products, face products, and offer many combo sale boxes that save you the most money.
Cheyenne C.
Marysville, CA
What can I say, Sephora and I go way back. We have been together since 2012, and I think we are getting pretty serious. Like I just became an VIB Rogue so I'm pretty sure she loves me. On the real though, what could I even say bad about Sephora, the home of my addiction and happiness all at the same time.
Kayla C.
Hampshire, IL
Sephora is one of my go to stores. They have all my favorite products there. What makes Sephora stand out from the other makeup store is that it lets you understand the products and how they feel on your face by giving mini makeovers. This is why if you have not tried Sephora it is a must to try it out.
Areeg A.
Astoria, NY
Last night I had a long day so I decided to treat myself to something from Sephora. I wanted to own the Becca Shimmering Setting powder which is their highlighter because from everything that I've tried- it was the best. One of the representatives saw that I had a difficult time choosing so she came over and assisted me and I bought it in a heartbeat. We ended up chatting and I thanked her for being patient and lovely.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
Great place to find the skin care you need. I have a lot of problems with my skin, and a Sephora skin care expert suggested some products that I could start out with. I love that they also give you samples of specific items that you're thinking of buying, and that you're able to return something if it doesn't work out for you.
Raquel L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love Sephora! This store is awesome because it's organized, clean and has great workers that actually know what they're talking about. I shop here all the time! I would definitely recommend shopping here. The staff is helpful, they know the products and the store is always in stock and kept together.
Marielys G.
I love this store so much. They have an amazing selection of brands and i love that they let you test out foundations and other stuff to take home and try. I wish they had more inexpensive brands because they just have high end makeup. But i love that in this one store i can shop all my favorite brands
Lartesha C.
Decatur, GA
I love the Sephora at Lenox in Atlanta Georgia. It's like going to the candy store. It is packed, but they have everything. Some items were out of stock on line, but they had them in store. Stonecrest location was great as well for a more intimate shopping experience. The staff is great and knowledgeable.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?