- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora!!! They offer a variety of skincare products, beauty brands, and fragrances. I am able to easily make online beauty purchases and am a member of the Flash 2 day shipping. They always offer great brand and items on sale. You also accumulate points which you can redeem for beauty samples!!!
Sephora stores are my mecca and I can always tell you where the nearest one is. They are the perfect place to get new, quality beauty products. They also have awesome sample and return policies considering how expensive their products end up being
Ysl le touché eclat is the best undereye corrector/concealer for me. The quality is top notch and it doesn't crease into my fine lines. It's on the expensive side but it's totally worth the money. You get what you pay for. This product is amazing.
My favorite store. Yes it's expensive but they teach you how to use the makeup, color match you to anything and they have such nice return policies if something doesn't workout which has only happened once in the 10plus yrs I've been shopping there. Plus you get points for spending which gets u free things
Employees are always ready to help you find exactly what you need! They are friendly and can even do your makeup in the store to help you find what products you like!
I love Sephora for the simple fact that they are a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs. They carry all the best brands in make-up and have a knowledgeable beauty staff if you need help! Do wish they'd work on keeping the basics in stock (always out of my blush!) but you can always grab out of stock goodies from the website and their shipping is super fast.
I like trying different makeup brands and sephora is my fav place to go and shop. They can swatch your skin color if you need help finding your foundation and which one will suit your skin better and i love that brcause i tend to forget my foundation number.Basically they give you the best service when needing help in finding and trying new brands.
I absolutely love Sephora. All of the employees are extremely kind and helpful. I love that they are more than willing to help you pick out the best shade for your skin tone and help you find the best products based on your specific needs. One of the best aspects is that they give you samples of products you're interested in trying to see if they work out well before you purchase the full size. Overall, I enjoy going to Sephora way more than going to ulta.
Sephora is hands down the best makeup store I have ever been to.💟💟💟 The difference between MAC and Sephora is that MAC hires makeup artists and Sephora hires makeup enthusiasts so it gives more of a humble vibe. Every time i go everyone is so genuinely nice and knowledgable. I personally Do Not like Mac products mostly because it does not go with my skin type and there have been a couple times where the employees were rude.
They have a great selection, reward program and helpful staff. I always get great help while I am there. My only drawback is that I find most employees at Sephora wear a ton of makeup. I have yet to find a sales associate whose beauty refining I would like to emulate. This makes it difficult to get help.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos