BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
kia h.
Copiague, NY
Sephora is hands down the best makeup store I have ever been to.💟💟💟 The difference between MAC and Sephora is that MAC hires makeup artists and Sephora hires makeup enthusiasts so it gives more of a humble vibe. Every time i go everyone is so genuinely nice and knowledgable. I personally Do Not like Mac products mostly because it does not go with my skin type and there have been a couple times where the employees were rude.
Kayla C.
Hampshire, IL
Sephora is one of my go to stores. They have all my favorite products there. What makes Sephora stand out from the other makeup store is that it lets you understand the products and how they feel on your face by giving mini makeovers. This is why if you have not tried Sephora it is a must to try it out.
Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
Sephora is my second home. They have everything I want and more. The staff is so kind and helpful when you can't find the right foundation shade, they will match it to find your perfect shade! I love Sephora!!! I love the environment as well. All there stores are so classy and clean and organized. I love this place!
Zehra G.
Everything that a girl could ask in a store! The prices at Sephora may be higher than other beauty stores, but their customer service is extremely helpful. The makeup artists are there to help you find your exact shade for makeup and needs. They have more than just makeup but perfumes, hair products, face products, and offer many combo sale boxes that save you the most money.
Paige K.
Fayetteville, AR
I love seohora. The way they let you take samples home is a life saver. There are several products that I'm glad I had samples of because I ended up not liking it and I'm glad I didn't have to spend the money on it to find out it wasn't my favorite product. The only thing I would change is the rewards system. It would be cool if they worked like ulta and you could cash in your rewards points for a certain dollar amount.
Jen N.
I love Sephora for the simple fact that they are a one-stop shop for all my beauty needs. They carry all the best brands in make-up and have a knowledgeable beauty staff if you need help! Do wish they'd work on keeping the basics in stock (always out of my blush!) but you can always grab out of stock goodies from the website and their shipping is super fast.
Stella F.
Bellevue, WA
Love this place! It's like my own little sanctuary, it depends on what location you go to and the staff for the intensity of their selling and the foot traffic. I personally love my Sephora because they know me on a first name basis and love to make me feel comfortable. They always match me correctly also!
Randi S.
Highland Park, IL
I absolutely love Sephora. All of the employees are extremely kind and helpful. I love that they are more than willing to help you pick out the best shade for your skin tone and help you find the best products based on your specific needs. One of the best aspects is that they give you samples of products you're interested in trying to see if they work out well before you purchase the full size. Overall, I enjoy going to Sephora way more than going to ulta.
Sephora provides shoppers with a wide variety of different brands of beauty products. They tend to run amazing sales during holiday seasons. If you're in search of a specific item, they'll most likely have it in store.
Renee C.
They have a great selection, reward program and helpful staff. I always get great help while I am there. My only drawback is that I find most employees at Sephora wear a ton of makeup. I have yet to find a sales associate whose beauty refining I would like to emulate. This makes it difficult to get help.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?