BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Favorite makeup store. Love that they're constantly expanding the product ranges and brands that they carry. A lot of that has to do with the fact that Sephora is so engaged on social media so they get a first hand view of what people want to buy. It's also good and bad that the associates aren't commission based, because while they don't pressure you to purchase or exaggerate how good a product is, they tend not to be super knowledgeable.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Sephora is so inconsistent every time I go. So it's very hard to give it an accurate rating. Some employee's treat me as if I'm wearing an invisibility cloak. And others treat me very cordially. Sephora also never has sales or deals, sure they may give out an sample here or there but, no actual deals like ever.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Sephora has the absolute best customer service of any beauty retailer. I prefer them hands down over also. Sephora and their beauty Rewards program cannot be beat. Especially love the birthday gift that they give out each year they are fantastic value and are filled with the best products, and I love that there products that I normally wouldn't use but end up getting hooked on so I do end up buying the full-size version
Roxanne S.
Round Rock, TX
Sephora. Where do I even start! This is legit my happy place. There's so much variety in one place and I love that they will create samples of pretty much any product. Their rewards programs is amazing as well! I love cashing in my points for samples and all of the perks that's come with their VIB Rouge program!
Joellelynn W.
Kernville, CA
The thing I love about Sephora is the help you can get from the people who work there. I'm not a beauty product expert so it's very nice for me to be able to tell someone what I'm looking for and have them give me suggestions and let me try samples. I can almost always count on a knowledgeable employee.
Elise Y.
Boston, MA
I went into to my local Sephora looking for help matching my skin tone with a foundation. They did the skin tone analysis for me and tried several shades until we found the perfect one! Very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend paying a visit to the location if you have difficulty finding your proper shade. The sales associate was so nice, she even threw in a fairly large free sample of the perfume of my choice.
kia h.
Copiague, NY
Sephora is hands down the best makeup store I have ever been to.💟💟💟 The difference between MAC and Sephora is that MAC hires makeup artists and Sephora hires makeup enthusiasts so it gives more of a humble vibe. Every time i go everyone is so genuinely nice and knowledgable. I personally Do Not like Mac products mostly because it does not go with my skin type and there have been a couple times where the employees were rude.
Kerri F.
Silver Creek, MS
Sephora is my favorite store in the world! I love the variety and the helpfulness of the salespeople! I always get the majority of my makeup from Sephora and it is the perfect place to get high end makeup products!
Sevana H.
One of my favorite places to go and spend countless hours at (as well as spend a countless amount of my hard earned money lol!)
Honestly, they have such a great variety of makeup, skincare, hair and body care as well as an amazing collection of fragrances - I just can't get myself to leave once I'm there!
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
We all know makeup can be pricey, but Sephora has such a huge selection that you can usually find something at any price point. The store is well organized and the employees have always been extremely kind to me when I am there. I absolutely would shop there again, because I need to feed my makeup addiction.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?