BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Aya Z.
Louisville, KY
Sephora is a safe haven for makeup freaks like me. It is my sanctuary, my zen, my happy place. It's also where all my money goes (womp womp) though I haven't been spending much lately. The staff are always so friendly and helpful and are usually up to date on the lasted trends. I just wish it had a variety of more indie brands out there such as Morphe.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
I absolutely love my local Sephora. The variety of products they have is amazing and the people are always willing to help out when you need a color match or even a simple opinion. They even offer samples of various products to people if you ask! They want you to be happy with your purchase therefore I think that makes them a quality store.
Alanna E.
Mystic, CT
I know that big corporations like Sephora always have things to entice you to buy something but Sephora does it so well I can't resist. Their birthday perks are great as well as every now and then getting three free samples when you're checking out. Even though you have limited to no control over what you get for free, they're always such great products I always want to sample them all! I just wish that the store was;t so expensive.
Minnie Y.
Sephora= best store ever, I can't even. It has everything from cheap makeup to high-end, and most of it is amazing quality. I love their fresh face products, and shopping there is always so fun with friends. Definitely would shop there again, the store is a 10/10 for me. There are usually a bunch of kind SAs.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
Sephora is my favorite beauty store. I love going to shop in the stores. I find the staff so helpful. I love ordering online and receiving two day shipping. I like the fact that I can get my foundation shades from a computer guide. The staff are willing to give samples t help you find exactly what you want. That helps especially for foundation shades. I recommend Sephora to everyone. It is also my weakness when I shop. I always have to stop and see what is new. There are so many items that it can be almost over-wheeling!
Stephanie H.
Fullerton, CA
I love Sephora! I love Sephora because there is a wide range of products that can support anyone's needs! It doesn't matter if you have oily skin dry skin combination skin your light or dark Sephora always has what you need! The associates are also very friendly and attentive! That's why I love going into Sephora because I always know that if I'm unsure about a product that I will receive good advice and great service!
Taylor T.
Sephora is a great store. The employees are always there to help you pick out makeup that is just right for you. They're there to make you look better. Sephora can be expensive, so you have to know what you want and what you're looking for before spending a ton of money on a product you might not like.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
We all know makeup can be pricey, but Sephora has such a huge selection that you can usually find something at any price point. The store is well organized and the employees have always been extremely kind to me when I am there. I absolutely would shop there again, because I need to feed my makeup addiction.
Joy J.
Lexington, KY
Sephora has the absolute best customer service of any beauty retailer. I prefer them hands down over also. Sephora and their beauty Rewards program cannot be beat. Especially love the birthday gift that they give out each year they are fantastic value and are filled with the best products, and I love that there products that I normally wouldn't use but end up getting hooked on so I do end up buying the full-size version
Elise Y.
Boston, MA
I went into to my local Sephora looking for help matching my skin tone with a foundation. They did the skin tone analysis for me and tried several shades until we found the perfect one! Very helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend paying a visit to the location if you have difficulty finding your proper shade. The sales associate was so nice, she even threw in a fairly large free sample of the perfume of my choice.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?