BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nusrat C.
One of my go to places for high end makeup. I usually order online because I don't have one close to where I live. The selection is huge and I love that there's always deals and little sales. I would love if they include more brands though. They surest have a lot but it would be nice to have more Anastasia products but other than that it's great.
Candace M.
Eglin AFB , FL
I love Sephora, I am a vib rouge member I shop there so much! I only wish they did like ulta where with there rewards u could get some money off purchases and for birthday gifts u didn't have to make a full purchase, ulta gave me a full size urban decay eyeshadow with no purchase necessary this year. I use the Sephora app every time I shop.
Amara D.
Battle Creek, MI
I recently tried a sephora brand liquid foundation. The coverage was great and so was the application. However, I have oily skin and this foundation made me look very shiny after a short time. I was continuously reapplying setting powders or using oil blotting sheets.
Rachel B.
The Sephora more than meets the eye palette is amazing. The price is amazing for the amount of products you get. The quality of the eye shadow is great and the range of colors is great. On the inside of the mirror is some looks you get try out for yourself with step by step looks.
Caslyn D.
Miami Lakes, FL
I've purchased tons of things from Sephora. I love going into the store, its a like wonderland for girly girls. They carry hundreds of brands in a variety of price ranges. It's a one stop shop for most if not all of your beauty needs. The Sephora brand in itself is awesome. There are several staples a purchase from there a few months a year.
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
My go to store when looking for makeup, skincare and hair products. I shop a lot, mostly online especially because getting the free samples with my online order and getting to try new things. I have never had a problem with customer service and if I ever was dissatisfied with a product or needed to exchange products, it was always very easy.
Tori R.
Dorchester, MA
Great makeup store but not if you are on a budget. Sephora has a wide variety of high end make up and skin care brands, and some exclusive products only sold through the store. If I know I want good customer service for a high end brand Sephora is the place to go. They don't sell drug store brands so they aren't easy on the wallet but overall great brand.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love SEPHORA!! This store is like a candy store for anyone who loves makeup, skincare, fragrance, nails, or hair products!! I will say thou go at it can be a little intimidating when you go in there for the first time but once you browse you will fall in love!! Make sure you look at everything because there are things hiding in plain sight!!
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently used the brow wiz pencil and brow pomade kit from Benefit. I loved the way the employee there helped find me the correct shade for my eyebrows. I also liked how she recommended me to get my eyebrows waxed at the brow bar they had near the store. However, I don't believe I should be paying $20 for brow products since I could be paying that amount of money for a palette, foundation, concealer, or false lashes. I believe it should be around $10-$15 due to brows being a smaller feature of one's face when doing makeup.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
I think Sephora is a great place atleast the one in my area I've seen and heard mixed reviews about Sephora but I have never head a problem with our local Sephora it has everything and more that a girl needs and wants I give it 4 stars though because ares is so small and doesn't have everything that other Sephora have but overall great store
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?