- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One of my go to places for high end makeup. I usually order online because I don't have one close to where I live. The selection is huge and I love that there's always deals and little sales. I would love if they include more brands though. They surest have a lot but it would be nice to have more Anastasia products but other than that it's great.
I love Sephora, I am a vib rouge member I shop there so much! I only wish they did like ulta where with there rewards u could get some money off purchases and for birthday gifts u didn't have to make a full purchase, ulta gave me a full size urban decay eyeshadow with no purchase necessary this year. I use the Sephora app every time I shop.
I recently tried a sephora brand liquid foundation. The coverage was great and so was the application. However, I have oily skin and this foundation made me look very shiny after a short time. I was continuously reapplying setting powders or using oil blotting sheets.
The Sephora more than meets the eye palette is amazing. The price is amazing for the amount of products you get. The quality of the eye shadow is great and the range of colors is great. On the inside of the mirror is some looks you get try out for yourself with step by step looks.
I've purchased tons of things from Sephora. I love going into the store, its a like wonderland for girly girls. They carry hundreds of brands in a variety of price ranges. It's a one stop shop for most if not all of your beauty needs. The Sephora brand in itself is awesome. There are several staples a purchase from there a few months a year.
My go to store when looking for makeup, skincare and hair products. I shop a lot, mostly online especially because getting the free samples with my online order and getting to try new things. I have never had a problem with customer service and if I ever was dissatisfied with a product or needed to exchange products, it was always very easy.
Great makeup store but not if you are on a budget. Sephora has a wide variety of high end make up and skin care brands, and some exclusive products only sold through the store. If I know I want good customer service for a high end brand Sephora is the place to go. They don't sell drug store brands so they aren't easy on the wallet but overall great brand.
I love SEPHORA!! This store is like a candy store for anyone who loves makeup, skincare, fragrance, nails, or hair products!! I will say thou go at it can be a little intimidating when you go in there for the first time but once you browse you will fall in love!! Make sure you look at everything because there are things hiding in plain sight!!
I recently used the brow wiz pencil and brow pomade kit from Benefit. I loved the way the employee there helped find me the correct shade for my eyebrows. I also liked how she recommended me to get my eyebrows waxed at the brow bar they had near the store. However, I don't believe I should be paying $20 for brow products since I could be paying that amount of money for a palette, foundation, concealer, or false lashes. I believe it should be around $10-$15 due to brows being a smaller feature of one's face when doing makeup.
I think Sephora is a great place atleast the one in my area I've seen and heard mixed reviews about Sephora but I have never head a problem with our local Sephora it has everything and more that a girl needs and wants I give it 4 stars though because ares is so small and doesn't have everything that other Sephora have but overall great store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos