BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
Sephora is the motherland. The heavenly soul. The home to all that is glorious and good. I cant stop going in. Its like a a dangerous infection. I know I shouldn't, but I must. I feel like a walking Romeo and Juliet play sometimes. I try to just walk by, but something pulls me in without fail. I cant fight it.
Emily L.
Sephora is life, they have great deals and actually is the first spot I go to when there's a new product. Sephora is not that expensive I believe it's affordable. The best thing about it are the bday gifts every year, the points being collected whether you're a VIP beauty insider, beauty insider or a VIB ROUGE.
Hannah H.
Gainesville, FL
I'm a VIB. I love the perks, the point, and the free birthday gifts. Great quality sephora brand beauty products. I use their eyebrow pencils religiously. Their shadows and loose powders are nice too for the price. I recommend shopping here.
Hannah O.
Craigsville, WV
The Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation conceals blemishes, dark spots, and pigmentation marks like magic, and leaves you with a beautiful, natural finish. The foundation blends well on the skin, and lasts all day. This foundation is oil-free, so it doesn't give your skin a shiny, oil-like glow.
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA
I love going to Sephora. Sometimes I go in even when I do not need anything new. My favorite is the opportunity to match your face or have someone do it for you. There is no guessing involved in what you are getting. If you end up not liking it and think another would work better, they will switch it for you!
Dakota J.
If I could give sephora more stars than 5 then I would! The employees are crazy nice and are willing to help you with anything! They always find the right product for me and never force me to buy anything I don't want. They always check in with me to see how i'm doing and this is my go to place to get makeup!!
Joi W.
I like to try out new things, but going in to a store like Sephora can be a little overwhelming. I love that I can go in to the store, have a conversation with a salesperson, and end up with a product I am eager to try. A big perk would also have to be the free samples. The samples I have received have resulted in being a little more daring in my beauty purchases.
Tiphani S.
North Bethesda
Love love Sephora. This was actually my first cosmetic job so I've tried so many products from here. The staff is usually really knowledgeable and able to help with things. The only thing is some are not good matching shampoo. My all time favorite product from Sephora is becca highlighted not one in particular I love them all.
Angela S.
Sephora has a great variety of makeup and fragrances available, but they can be pricey. However, it's the place to go if you're looking to play around with makeup...like if you want to switch foundation brands or want to try a new look, etc. They often sell makeup & fragrance kits, which are pricey until you break down the contents vs. regular price. I'm not a math person, but even I know that you can score a good deal with the kits.
Celine M.
Portland, OR
Their make up products are comparable to high end products and much more affordable. Their stores are always very clean and their staff is very helpful to assist you in finding whatever you need. Another plus is that they have a great return policy for when you purchase products that you're not satisfied with.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?