- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
This is the best makeup store I know, although there isn't one in my area. When I do go there they have the best selection of makeup, some of their stuff is a bit on the pricey side. Even the makeup you can find in a drugstore the price is raised a little bit. They often have really good coupons and deals in the store. Sometimes when I go employees are a little bit pushy and they kind of watch you like a hawk but they're always really friendly and helpful.
I always use Sephora online, because I do not have a store nearby. Sephora has amazing products, and they are always tossing in samples with online orders. Recently, I tried Kat Von D foundation, partly because I am white as a bedsheet...and it might finally be the first foundation that is ultra pale like I am.
Have you visited a cosmetic store where immediately you get in you wish you could work there permanently? well ...that is exactly what happens to me every single time that i visit any Sephora store, ok i have my favorite locations thanks to the help and good humor of their personal but in general this is ( for me) ne of those stores i will call our dream job, great products, amazing prices and what about the perfume area?! wow just AMAZING
I am unskilled when it comes to make up. I only ever step foot in this store when I have my makeup guru friend with me. I feel very overwhelmed but I do feel the employees are very kind and knowledgeable! I love how beautiful the store set up is but depending on the location the samples can get a little messy! Overall good quality
I literally live in this store I buy my perfume makeup brushes face products everything in sephora. It's affordable and very clean and the staff are very helpful.
Sephora is a great company. Although I wish they had a better rewards program it has gotten better in the years thanks to the addition of the rewards bazaar. You can generally find all of the products that you're looking for at Sephora and they have a great return policy. I have been a lifelong customer and will continue to be one.
i currently use the Sephora brand powder foundation and I love it. It doesn't make my face look cakey, helps to set my liquid foundation and concealer, and also helps control oil production. When using the foundation, it isn't so dry that it covers everything you love in powder, but isn't a cream by any means. The price is also great for the quality of the product. I will continue using this foundation!
This is my go to place for new cosmetics and skincare. I love the atmosphere and the very friendly sales associates. I've been going here since junior high and I still shop there. They have a variety of brands and they always have new products coming in. Definitely check it out if you've never been there before
I LOVE shopping at Sephora!! I'm a VIB Rouge member so that's clear 😁 They have everything a makeup junkie could want from super high end to affordable brands. Additionally, they do such a good job of rewarding their VIBs! I can always expect good customer service in-store and free shipping online. I couldn't recommend a store anymore than I would Sephora!
Sephora was the place that got me addicted to make up! I never used to wear make up, until I walked into this store. They have a brand for everyone, no matter your skin type. From foundation, to lipstick, they have it all. It can get pricey, but they have sales, discounts for being VIP/VIB members, and on your birthday, you get a FREE gifts
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos