BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
Sephora is a great company. Although I wish they had a better rewards program it has gotten better in the years thanks to the addition of the rewards bazaar. You can generally find all of the products that you're looking for at Sephora and they have a great return policy. I have been a lifelong customer and will continue to be one.
Michelle P.
I absolutely love the Too Faced Better Than Mascara! Compared to other mascaras you are getting way more out of the price of the mascara!! The tube lasts a long time and the quality is so great for the price! I love shopping at Sephora for my makeup because they are easy to find and have so many options. They also let you try products so you don't have to spend money on stuff you don't like!
Lilly A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am unskilled when it comes to make up. I only ever step foot in this store when I have my makeup guru friend with me. I feel very overwhelmed but I do feel the employees are very kind and knowledgeable! I love how beautiful the store set up is but depending on the location the samples can get a little messy! Overall good quality
Jennifer A.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love Sephora. They have amazing products and I love that you can try on the makeup before you buy it. Trying on the products before you make a purchase is so convenient. It saves me from having to make a trip back to the store to return something. The staff is also so friendly and they are always willing to help you find the perfect makeup for your skin tone.
Hannah O.
Craigsville, WV
The Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation conceals blemishes, dark spots, and pigmentation marks like magic, and leaves you with a beautiful, natural finish. The foundation blends well on the skin, and lasts all day. This foundation is oil-free, so it doesn't give your skin a shiny, oil-like glow.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
While some of the products available are higher in price, they really do have great customer service. Their employees know their stuff usually, and they will take the time to actually try to help you find what you need. They generally will give you samples as well so you can test products. Its more about help than about sales.
Emily L.
Sephora is life, they have great deals and actually is the first spot I go to when there's a new product. Sephora is not that expensive I believe it's affordable. The best thing about it are the bday gifts every year, the points being collected whether you're a VIP beauty insider, beauty insider or a VIB ROUGE.
Joi W.
I like to try out new things, but going in to a store like Sephora can be a little overwhelming. I love that I can go in to the store, have a conversation with a salesperson, and end up with a product I am eager to try. A big perk would also have to be the free samples. The samples I have received have resulted in being a little more daring in my beauty purchases.
Tiphani S.
washington dc
Love love Sephora. This was actually my first cosmetic job so I've tried so many products from here. The staff is usually really knowledgeable and able to help with things. The only thing is some are not good matching shampoo. My all time favorite product from Sephora is becca highlighted not one in particular I love them all.
Celine M.
Portland, OR
Their make up products are comparable to high end products and much more affordable. Their stores are always very clean and their staff is very helpful to assist you in finding whatever you need. Another plus is that they have a great return policy for when you purchase products that you're not satisfied with.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?