BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
I love Sephora's stores because I get a glamorous experience every time I go in their stores, although management at a lot of their stores are not very friendly. It's generally well-stocked, clean, and organized, and I love that the store designs are consistent across the board so I can always find what I'm looking for.
Mae M.
Sephora has a very nice selection of high end makeup products. When I want to find something that I can't normally find at Ulta I usually find myself going to Sephora stores. Sadly my Sephora is small but it still holds good finds. I recommend going and checking it out or ordering from their website. They also have sales a lot.
Ashleigh W.
I love this store so much, though I used to write it off as being too expensive. I went into the store two days before Christmas, so it was very busy but the employees were very helpful. They didn't have what I was looking for, but I ended up purchasing Kat Von D products that I'd been lusting over for a very long time.
Stephanie V.
I love Sephora and luckily I am a VIB member so shipping is free! I recently just bought the new Becca primer from Sephora. I had to order it online since our sephora is the last to get new products. I love the app it is very user friendly and always get a ton of free samples. I prefer ordering online for the extra samples than buying in the store. Sephora is always a go to and their easy return policy makes it worth shopping there!
Jennifer A.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love Sephora. They have amazing products and I love that you can try on the makeup before you buy it. Trying on the products before you make a purchase is so convenient. It saves me from having to make a trip back to the store to return something. The staff is also so friendly and they are always willing to help you find the perfect makeup for your skin tone.
Elizabeth G.
Bless the people who created Sephora. Otherwise, I don't know where else I would get beauty products. Sephora is a convenient beauty store that is always full of helpful, caring staff members, who wish to help you with any concern you have. Their focus is to enhance the beauty you already have, plus a few extras here and there. You will find every brand name product you can recall in this store. Simply put, it is beauty heaven.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
While some of the products available are higher in price, they really do have great customer service. Their employees know their stuff usually, and they will take the time to actually try to help you find what you need. They generally will give you samples as well so you can test products. Its more about help than about sales.
Angela S.
Sephora has a great variety of makeup and fragrances available, but they can be pricey. However, it's the place to go if you're looking to play around with makeup...like if you want to switch foundation brands or want to try a new look, etc. They often sell makeup & fragrance kits, which are pricey until you break down the contents vs. regular price. I'm not a math person, but even I know that you can score a good deal with the kits.
Michelle P.
I absolutely love the Too Faced Better Than Mascara! Compared to other mascaras you are getting way more out of the price of the mascara!! The tube lasts a long time and the quality is so great for the price! I love shopping at Sephora for my makeup because they are easy to find and have so many options. They also let you try products so you don't have to spend money on stuff you don't like!
Angela D.
Claremont, CA
This is my go to place for new cosmetics and skincare. I love the atmosphere and the very friendly sales associates. I've been going here since junior high and I still shop there. They have a variety of brands and they always have new products coming in. Definitely check it out if you've never been there before
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?