- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is one of the best although prices are high the products last I have TONS of friends who shop here and that's how I got started at Sephora but we have never had any doubts about the place some areas in the store can be messy but the customer service there is AMAZING and they will give you good tips about what products you should use and stuff on your skin type and everything!
Sephora is my go to makeup store. The employees have a lot of experience and can help you out anytime. It is pretty expensive, but I think when you find deals and discounts online, that will help a lot. I also love how they have the birthday freebie. Which when it's your birthday and have an account with them, you get to choose your gift. I really would recommend shopping here for various reasons, like how it feels a makeup home.
Sephora creates a luxury shopping experience in a friendly atmosphere! The overall asthetics of the store are enough to draw the attention of any woman especially a true beauty lover. Sales associates are always so kind and helpful, products are out and clean ready to swatch making it so much easier to find just the thing you're looking for! (photo insert - my arm after 10 minutes in Sephora... Hehehe)
I live for Sephora. That is like my happy place where I can feel free in the aisles and just be me without having people judge me. I absolutely love how the streets of New York City are filled with people carrying their iconic shopping bags and every corner has a store. Favorite city on Earth mainly because of that.
This is the place of all places for makeup. There is something for every person no matter the skin tone or age. I even think that their brand has a lot of great quality products if you're not willing to spend more money on the other brands that they carry. If you shop here make sure you have time... super easy to get distracted
I think the fact that I'm a VIB Rouge member says it all. I love Sephora. I love the points system, I love the customer service, I love the selection. Sure, I wish things went on sale more often, or that they had more coupons, but at the end of the day I would rather shop here than anywhere else. And I love the app!
Its Rare that I put on make up but I love going into sephora they are not just dedicated to one brand of makeup they have different name brands witch I love and not only that they can color match you on your foundation or show you how to put on your eyeshadow it's almost like a little Mini makeover they give you
I love this store so much, though I used to write it off as being too expensive. I went into the store two days before Christmas, so it was very busy but the employees were very helpful. They didn't have what I was looking for, but I ended up purchasing Kat Von D products that I'd been lusting over for a very long time.
Sephora is one of my happy places! I love being able to shop multiple cometic brands all in one place! Sephora only carries the best in makeup, skincare, and even perfume! Not to mention their program! I'm a VIB Rouge member, the top tier of their rewards and I just love all the benefits!
I love Sephora. Somebody is always available to help you and will even try the makeup on your skin to make sure it matches. I always go in when I'm looking to try something new and they take me right to what I need and I don't have to feel overwhelmed by ALL the amazing options surrounding me. Plus, if you get home and the product doesn't work for your skin or isn't what you were expecting, they have an awesome return policy!!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos