- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Always my place for the majority of my beauty needs! My personal store at home has some of the nicest staff! I am annually a VIB, and the rewards are great! (Don't forget to ask for samples in store! It's a must!)
This is hands down one of my favorite stores to shop at for makeup! The customer service is amazing! Each time I walk in there and need help I have someone there to help me with all of my needs. Each of the employees there are so knowledgeable about their products! The one thing I wish was better about Sephora would be their rewards program.
I just went to Sephora last week and they are so helpful there I recently bought the Sephora illumination palette which is comparable to the ABH glow kit and I absolutely love it it is highly pigmented and buttery the colors are Bam! That good love it so much
"I made a purchase for a gift set. I order a lot online and my items came within one week of my purchase and was well packaged. I used their free shipping service, which is to take about a week for delivery after shipment. Everything was correct in my order and I was very satisfied that it was a smooth experience."
I love sephora! You never have to guess if a product is going to work for you because you can get a sample before purchasing the full size item! Amazing customer service as well.
Sephora is my all time favorite makeup department. I can't get enough! From the big selection of products to the friendly workers greeting you at the store, I am never disappointed with my visit. I love how knowledgeable all the workers and how they always give me the best recommendations for what I am looking for.
I dont know where to start i love this store Im a beauty insider (completely free!!!) i get points for all of my purchases that go towards freebies. I shop here allllll the time i just went yesterday they are so great about keeping products in stock and if they dont have it they will ship it completely free i reccomend 100%
Who doesn't love Sephora? Every time I go in there I am bound to spend at least $100. They have so many brands and so many great products to choose from. The only thing I dislike is their rewards system. You don't really get much for spending like $1,000 a year. I am a VIB Rouge and actually prefer Ulta's reward system.
This is the place of all places for makeup. There is something for every person no matter the skin tone or age. I even think that their brand has a lot of great quality products if you're not willing to spend more money on the other brands that they carry. If you shop here make sure you have time... super easy to get distracted
If i meed a place to get great quality makeup i go here, also its one of the closest to me so its also a plus. Staff is always nice and helpful 10/10 recommend sephora!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos