BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kay Z.
North Grafton, MA
Sephora will always have a special place in my heart. The staff are always incredibly helpful and are truly interested in finding the best product for you. If they don't have it in stock, it ships to you for free. Unsure about a product? Take home a sample or use it in one of their in-store makeovers. Not the most affordable place but they give you a top-notch experience that others can't compare to.
Brandy P.
Fishers, IN
I love Sephora. Somebody is always available to help you and will even try the makeup on your skin to make sure it matches. I always go in when I'm looking to try something new and they take me right to what I need and I don't have to feel overwhelmed by ALL the amazing options surrounding me. Plus, if you get home and the product doesn't work for your skin or isn't what you were expecting, they have an awesome return policy!!
Haley P.
Paris, TX
I absolutely love using the Sephora App. I always find a great selection of products to choose from, and they have great free samples that give with your purchase!
Mae M.
Sephora has a very nice selection of high end makeup products. When I want to find something that I can't normally find at Ulta I usually find myself going to Sephora stores. Sadly my Sephora is small but it still holds good finds. I recommend going and checking it out or ordering from their website. They also have sales a lot.
Anna Z.
This is hands down one of my favorite stores to shop at for makeup! The customer service is amazing! Each time I walk in there and need help I have someone there to help me with all of my needs. Each of the employees there are so knowledgeable about their products! The one thing I wish was better about Sephora would be their rewards program.
Nicole M.
Choctaw , OK
I wanted the urban decay full spectrum palate and they didn't have it at the store but the lady at the desk told me I could order it and it would be shipped to my house without having to pay for shipping and handling which was pretty awesome!! They were very helpful and I love my new palate. I would go here again!
Whitney B.
California
Sephora is great for all the beauty lovers out there! Sephora also carries many exclusive product lines from various beauty companies (e.g. Clinique and Tarte). I love the Sephora travel size items section, you can literally try every product in a mini form. I've discovered some of my favorite products this way!
Michele H.
Byron Center, MI
Sephora creates a luxury shopping experience in a friendly atmosphere! The overall asthetics of the store are enough to draw the attention of any woman especially a true beauty lover. Sales associates are always so kind and helpful, products are out and clean ready to swatch making it so much easier to find just the thing you're looking for! (photo insert - my arm after 10 minutes in Sephora... Hehehe)
Nguyenie D.
Their pencil eyeliner (black) I don't really like it because the product gets dry out after a few months. The applying process is not too smooth. It's not a very good deal for its price. I would rather spend $30 on the sample size collection that sephora have during the holiday season. Those are the best liners.
Ashleigh W.
I love this store so much, though I used to write it off as being too expensive. I went into the store two days before Christmas, so it was very busy but the employees were very helpful. They didn't have what I was looking for, but I ended up purchasing Kat Von D products that I'd been lusting over for a very long time.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?