BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kiley S.
Atlanta, GA
Helpful employees. I really like their skin matching technology. An employee can help you match your skin with the perfect color foundation and then your coverage preference. A drawback of sephora is that most of the products are higher end so if you're looking for drug store brands, you won't find them here! They do have a good loyalty program and you get a birthday present every year!
Belinda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
I love shopping at Sephora. They have everything I am looking for and it is so easy to use their website. I also enjoy getting points for every purchase I make, which I can in return use to get sample items that I'm not sure about. I have only every shopped online so I can't say anything to in store purchasing but I am always shopping online at Sephora.
Carole Lee P.
Cincinnati, OH
I am a Sephora VIB Rouge customer and subscribe to the monthly Sephora Play Bos. Through this and the Sephora program, I have found sample I have been introduced to a wealth of products that I have become addicted to. I particularly like and use daily: Dr. Jart's Micro Water for Cleaning and toning, Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Peel, Skin Inc. Bright Serum Trio, It Bye-Bye Undereye and Belif Aquabomb. Sephora's excellent programs have resulted in a real turn around in my facial skin. I love this store.
Madie A.
Linesville, PA
I think Sephora is a great place atleast the one in my area I've seen and heard mixed reviews about Sephora but I have never head a problem with our local Sephora it has everything and more that a girl needs and wants I give it 4 stars though because ares is so small and doesn't have everything that other Sephora have but overall great store
Jaimie M.
Lexington, SC
I love that Sephora makes you always feel like an "insider". They carry some of the best makeup brands out there, and are always willing to assist you with testing products and matching your skin type or help you find new products. I would.love to see them expand to some less expensove but equally great brands like NYX or Makeup Revolution.
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
I love SEPHORA!! This store is like a candy store for anyone who loves makeup, skincare, fragrance, nails, or hair products!! I will say thou go at it can be a little intimidating when you go in there for the first time but once you browse you will fall in love!! Make sure you look at everything because there are things hiding in plain sight!!
Claire O.
Spartanburg, SC
Sephora can be an overwhelming place; there are so many products that you might not know what exactly you're looking for. The staff in Sephora are always so knowledgable and helpful whether you're trying to find a product that matches your skin type or skin tone. Obviously I wish they weren't so pricey, but you're paying for quality products.
Bisma M.
Levittown, NY
My go to store when looking for makeup, skincare and hair products. I shop a lot, mostly online especially because getting the free samples with my online order and getting to try new things. I have never had a problem with customer service and if I ever was dissatisfied with a product or needed to exchange products, it was always very easy.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
They have so many items! The pricing can be a little high but they're always willing to send you home with a few samples ... that is if you can find someone to help you. I've been ignored many times in my local sephora so I tend to avoid it. If I have a few extra hours to kill I'll go in and try to track someone down to discuss new products.
Metuschelah M.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently used the brow wiz pencil and brow pomade kit from Benefit. I loved the way the employee there helped find me the correct shade for my eyebrows. I also liked how she recommended me to get my eyebrows waxed at the brow bar they had near the store. However, I don't believe I should be paying $20 for brow products since I could be paying that amount of money for a palette, foundation, concealer, or false lashes. I believe it should be around $10-$15 due to brows being a smaller feature of one's face when doing makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?