- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
i love coming to sephora, they have countless of great make up and samples to try as well as perfumes and all you can think of when it comes to make up. so much in love. i go for for the stila waterproof eyeliner that literally is my go to! everyday i wear it and as well as my anastasia brow pencil jut love love love it
Sephora has some really great products and I love their store! They are my go to for makeup purchases. I do have their blockbuster academy palette, some eyeliners, shadows, moisturizers and lipsticks. Overall, my favorite purchase would be their eyeliner! Doesn't make my eyes itch, applies smooth, and well pigmented! Would definitely recommend!
My favorite thing about Sephora is the chance to learn about products and the application of them! I've found some really great people to help me understand products, but I've also found those that don't quite know as much as I think they should. If you're curious about a product, as an associate- they will 9/10 times be a great resource to help you!
Love Sephora for their prestige makeup options. You also get perks if you're part of their rewards program. The staff is always helpful and wiling to answer your questions. Also, if you purchase online, they always offer multiple free samples. They even sometimes have special offers to receive a magazine subscription. :)
This store is always crowded so sometimes it's hard to get assistance, but once you can the sales associates are usually pretty helpful! From my experience they're honest and they don't try to upsell you. I also like that sephora brand is slightly cheaper than the competition, but still great quality! I use their brushes and foundation.
I purchase from the Sephora app as I live about 50 miles from the closest store. My experience with the app has been okay. I've had orders canceled due to lack of stock so their app is not always up to date. You cannot cancel an order for any reason once you place it. Even minuets later. Most companies give you until before your order ships. I've found this to be problematic if you're one who regrets purchases immediately after placing them ever haha
I love Sephora, it's my pride and joy. If you are ever down making a trip to Sephora will cheer you up if you are a makeup lover. Even if you don't buy anything you can walk around and see the new makeup that in the store and you can always ask for it on your Birthday. But i just buy it and play with it when i get home.
Their pencil eyeliner (black) I don't really like it because the product gets dry out after a few months. The applying process is not too smooth. It's not a very good deal for its price. I would rather spend $30 on the sample size collection that sephora have during the holiday season. Those are the best liners.
I love their flash shipping and beauty points rewards. Flash shipping costs $10 a year and it's unlimited! I also like Play! by Sephora because for $10 you can get some neat samples. The thing is that the subscription box has limited spacing. You have to sign up in their wait list. :( Buy trust me it's worth it.
Its Rare that I put on make up but I love going into sephora they are not just dedicated to one brand of makeup they have different name brands witch I love and not only that they can color match you on your foundation or show you how to put on your eyeshadow it's almost like a little Mini makeover they give you
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos