- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The one stop shop for all makeup and facial needs. Although I don't shop too often, every time I go a beauty tech always is helpful and can decipher my needs to recommend a few options. Price range from affordable to very prime products that require a little more investment. It's the candy shop of makeup, you want it all.
Sephora has been a make-up store that I have gone to for years, and will continue. They carry all big brands that I use at a competitive cost to other make up stores. I always purchase my Bare Minerals there, because they carry the kits that I love, as well as the individuals. I will definitely be shopping here again!
Sephora offers a large assortment of beauty products. They taylor to customers no matter if your are a beginner with a shopping list from your new favorite tutorial or a pro that has tried everything and the few products you sware by. Their staff is friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. One aspect that sets them apart from others is the option for samples so you can go home and play with different products before purchasing the full size.
I love Sephora. They have everything! I also love that they will give you a free makeup consultation if you need one. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming because there's so many products to check out. My best advice is to do some research or get advice/recommendations for friends for what you need and then check out Sephora.
I love sephora, i have recently become interested in makeup and it has all the products i could ask for. The pros are that the variety is great, cons is the pricing. Shopping experience was great. Favorite products might be the beauty bender, eyebrow dip brow, and nars concealer and foundation. i Plan on purchasing again.
Who doesn't love the Mecca of makeup? It's like walking into a candy store, there's color and scents and something for everyone. It pays to be a beauty insider with deluxe samples, free birthday treats, and other benefits. All of the best brands are sold there so it's easy to pick up most everything you need in one stop!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora. Their customer service is amazing and they never cease to amaze me with product recommendations when I am searching for something new. The staff is knowledgeable and in my experience very patient. I recently reached the top tier rewards group and the perks are absolutely amazing. I pretty much shop here for most of my skin care/makeup needs.
I have been known to spend a little too much money at Sephora... I get sucked in so easily by their great samples, sales, deals, and amazing selection of almost any product you could want! I usually shop online to get the 3 base samples, a 100 point perk, and a sample with a coupon code. I'm a VIB, which means I get a few extra codes and discounts. If you haven't signed up for their Beauty Insider program, do it ASAP to start racking up your points!
I just recently bought the sephora more than meets the eye and it is amazing considering i got it for sale for 19.99 the eyeshadows are amazing well pigmented. Sephora employees always come up and ask if you need anything and you simply give them a detail of what you want and they give you their best. I love going to shop at sephora!❤️
I love the quality and the speed of service from all of my purchases at Sephora! Being able to find exactly what I want when I go into the store or buy things online is very pleasing. My favorite part about going in is being able to get face matched so I know 100% my foundation will match based on the different brands.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos