- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has every beauty need in one place. From hair to nails to makeup and all in between...the prices are on par with similar places and they often get exclusive items. They allow you to leave with samples to try before you buy and the people who work there are often extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Best. Place. Ever.
Okay, I don't even know where to start. Of course just like what everyone else is saying, Sephora is a girls best friend. Everything you need is in here. Hair products, face products, MAKEUPSSSSS, skin care products, etc. You name it! I can't leave empty handed! I love love loooooove this place! It's like heaven on Earth!
If you're ever in a beauty rut Sephora is the place to go. I love stopping in to browse and picking up a couple of samples even if I don't buy anything. For the most part staff are very nice and friendly, but every once in a while there's a bad egg. I'd recommend persevering and checking out all the fun things they have!
Invested my money in getting better quality face cleansers like First Aid Beauty cleanser because there's no sulfate in the wash. I've been using Makeup Forever DuoMat Powder Foundation because it's specifically for my skin type: oily. I think it's important to keep in mind what ingredients are in our facial products.
I love shopping at Sephora! It always get me in trouble but in a good way! The sales associates are always friendly and extremely helpful all throughout the store. I would definitely recommend shopping here for beauty needs. They even give samples for products you'd like to try but don't want to commit to buying the full size item.
Love sephora! When you sign up for the membership you get a free gift every year on your birthday and you earn points as you spend and you can redeem them for more free gifts. It's on the expensive side but I think it's worth it especially for the quality of foundation. Lancôme is my absolute favorite brand they offer!
I shop at Sephora almost every pay day! They feature all the top and up and coming product lines where you can browse and try in store to find the perfect product. The layout of the store is very bright and inviting and makes shopping for makeup mavens like me a breeze!
I love that you can try almost all the makeup on- the little stations of disposal applicators is awesome! The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I recently got a Kat Von D lip stain after reading such rave reviews and the sales girl was great at helping me find the perfect shade for my skin tone and personality- it's my new go to! (And it lasts ALL DAY! It's amazing)
Incredible diversity of products, very friendly staff, always carrying trending products-- can't complain! I wouldn't say they're always ahead of the trend, as they're kind of behind on the Asian Beauty craze, but they have always had great sheet masks, essences, toners, serums, etc. so I trust them for their variety.
I haven't been to sephora a bunch of times but whenever I go there, the workers are always so nice. They're always trying to help the customers which I really like about them. I can ask any question and they have an answer to what would work best for me. They also can test out items for you or give you a little makeover to see if you like the product or not. I think sephora is one of the nicest place to go to and I would obviously go back there whenever I want another makeup product.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos