- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Going into sephora is my personal heaven. Not only because it has all my favorite cosmetic lines but because if the employees. Everyone who works there is always so helpful whether it's to get a color ID or some makeup tips. I always leave sephora happy and satisfied. And being a VIB member makes my trips even better.
I'm an avid Sephora shopper and also subscribe to the Beauty Insider rewards program. I love Sephora. I think their rewards incentives are reasonable, their prices competitive, the range of products are excellent, but what really sets Sephora aside is the experience of shopping there. Whether I'm on the app or in the store, shopping at Sephora always feels like such a wonderful treat to myself. Definitely recommend.
I love sephora, recently downloaded the app it's awesome, all the great products one place. I hope one day they will carry all products from luxury brands but it's the best! The fact that they give out sample is always a great way to see if you want to purchase something new and the point system is great. Loving sephora always
I love going into Sephora. The staff is always so friendly and know their products. They are always more than willing to help out and assist you when unsure of a product or looking for something new. The only complaint I would have is that the set-up of most stores seems to be a bit crowded and when it is even slightly busy can get a little overwhelming. I love that they offer a rewards program and samples with purchases and a birthday bonus.
I'm like a kid in a candy shop at Sephora. It has every kid of makeup, skincare product, tools, hair product and perfume you can think of! I love their rewards program and how they offer free classes, tutorials and sometimes even a makeover. Love that you can shop online and free returns if the products don't work out for you.
My favorite thing about Sephora is the chance to learn about products and the application of them! I've found some really great people to help me understand products, but I've also found those that don't quite know as much as I think they should. If you're curious about a product, as an associate- they will 9/10 times be a great resource to help you!
I love all the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks! They have such an amazing color variety and the customer service there is wonderful! They are really quick when it comes to color matching or recommending products that are really perfect! I love being a VIB Rouge member because of the sales and offers that I get early access to!
One of my favorite places to buy my makeup needs! They have amazing customer service and truly want to make sure that you have the best time shopping there. The prices can be a bit expensive, and some of the online rewards are a little tricky with minimum prices you need to meet, but I love the experience of shopping there overall!
One of my favorite makeup stores. They have a great customer service team, and they're really helpful in store. I also like the samples they send with purchases. Overall great store, but their rewards program is not very good. This is the only reason I don't shop there as much. Other than that, they are a quality store.
I love sephora! There are some luxury brands available here that are not available at ulta. Their point system seems ok. I like that you can get a sample of products before you purchase
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos