BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Hannah K.
Fisty, KY
I buy things from Sephora VERY often, it is my #1 beauty store! They carry the best brands, the staff are always helpful, and when shopping online it is very easy. I love how you can accumulate points and get products! I'm currently at VIB status but I know that I will move up very quickly to VIB Rouge. It's awesome how you get access to pre-release products sometimes. I also subscribe to their Playbox and it is amazing, it is like getting multiple 100 point perks for just $10 a month! I love Sephora and will forever be a customer!
Kaitlyn B.
Fabulous products! I first used their foundation at my wedding and it was phenomenal. I had to keep going back for more after that. Stylist are very helpful. So many shades, so your color is there for sure. Really really pricey but the product lasts for a very long time , well worth the price of makeup is important to you .
Stephanie H.
I just recently bought the sephora more than meets the eye and it is amazing considering i got it for sale for 19.99 the eyeshadows are amazing well pigmented. Sephora employees always come up and ask if you need anything and you simply give them a detail of what you want and they give you their best. I love going to shop at sephora!❤️
Marieka M.
Albany, NY
Love sephora! When you sign up for the membership you get a free gift every year on your birthday and you earn points as you spend and you can redeem them for more free gifts. It's on the expensive side but I think it's worth it especially for the quality of foundation. Lancôme is my absolute favorite brand they offer!
Hafsatu B.
Bowie, MD
I love sephora, i have recently become interested in makeup and it has all the products i could ask for. The pros are that the variety is great, cons is the pricing. Shopping experience was great. Favorite products might be the beauty bender, eyebrow dip brow, and nars concealer and foundation. i Plan on purchasing again.
Lindsay C.
Holly, MI
Absolutely LOVE Sephora! I usually shop online--for the convenience factor! All their products are high quality and you pay for it (which isn't a bad thing)! For the most part, everything I've shopped for, they've had in stock and shipping is surprisingly fast. Also, you get free gifts every time you order! How great is that?! 100% recommend to all my girlfriends who love good, quality makeup!
Denisse M.
Hawthorne, CA
The one stop shop for all makeup and facial needs. Although I don't shop too often, every time I go a beauty tech always is helpful and can decipher my needs to recommend a few options. Price range from affordable to very prime products that require a little more investment. It's the candy shop of makeup, you want it all.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love Sephora. They have everything! I also love that they will give you a free makeup consultation if you need one. Sometimes it can be a little overwhelming because there's so many products to check out. My best advice is to do some research or get advice/recommendations for friends for what you need and then check out Sephora.
Jaynisha P.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora. Their customer service is amazing and they never cease to amaze me with product recommendations when I am searching for something new. The staff is knowledgeable and in my experience very patient. I recently reached the top tier rewards group and the perks are absolutely amazing. I pretty much shop here for most of my skin care/makeup needs.
Nikki B.
Katy, TX
Sephora has been a make-up store that I have gone to for years, and will continue. They carry all big brands that I use at a competitive cost to other make up stores. I always purchase my Bare Minerals there, because they carry the kits that I love, as well as the individuals. I will definitely be shopping here again!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?