- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's a one stop shop, who doesn't love sephora? There are so many great brands, at all price points. All the workers are usually amazing at helping you find what you need. The only thing i wish they would update is the skin ID program, they never get an accurate reading on my foundation color, but always insist on using it.
My favorite thing about Sephora is the chance to learn about products and the application of them! I've found some really great people to help me understand products, but I've also found those that don't quite know as much as I think they should. If you're curious about a product, as an associate- they will 9/10 times be a great resource to help you!
One of my favorite makeup stores. They have a great customer service team, and they're really helpful in store. I also like the samples they send with purchases. Overall great store, but their rewards program is not very good. This is the only reason I don't shop there as much. Other than that, they are a quality store.
I love sephora! There are some luxury brands available here that are not available at ulta. Their point system seems ok. I like that you can get a sample of products before you purchase
I love shopping at sephora. Great client service, knowledgeable staff, tons of Product choices . All a beauty junkies dreams under one roof . Stop by for a mini make over, sign up for a custom make over or join in a fun interactive class taught by their expert pro artists . The place to go if you live for make up, skin care, hair care or fragrance.
Sephora has some really great products and I love their store! They are my go to for makeup purchases. I do have their blockbuster academy palette, some eyeliners, shadows, moisturizers and lipsticks. Overall, my favorite purchase would be their eyeliner! Doesn't make my eyes itch, applies smooth, and well pigmented! Would definitely recommend!
I love all the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks! They have such an amazing color variety and the customer service there is wonderful! They are really quick when it comes to color matching or recommending products that are really perfect! I love being a VIB Rouge member because of the sales and offers that I get early access to!
Amphora is the go to place when you need makeup, beauty, and skincare products. The amount of products in the store are vast and there is varying price ranges of makeup offered in the store. I also recommend talking to the makeup artists in store because they can help you find some good stuff for your specific needs.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Sephora. Their customer service is amazing and they never cease to amaze me with product recommendations when I am searching for something new. The staff is knowledgeable and in my experience very patient. I recently reached the top tier rewards group and the perks are absolutely amazing. I pretty much shop here for most of my skin care/makeup needs.
I purchase from the Sephora app as I live about 50 miles from the closest store. My experience with the app has been okay. I've had orders canceled due to lack of stock so their app is not always up to date. You cannot cancel an order for any reason once you place it. Even minuets later. Most companies give you until before your order ships. I've found this to be problematic if you're one who regrets purchases immediately after placing them ever haha
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos