BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Angela B.
Huntington, WV
I love every time I go into Sephora (usually at my local JCPenney) I learn something new! From the best way to apply eyeshadow to which skin care items will help my skin type! They are now starting to help my 12 yo with products that will be best for her young skin and they actually recommended she not use as much make up yet as she has nice skin. Amazing. I feel that it's not always about making a sell and can take home samples before you buy.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I love sephora! Sephora is a paradise for me lol! Ia ma makeup and skincare junkie! I love trying out new products and getting points for doing so :) Its really awesome when you become a VIB because you get A LOT of really sweet deals on the products you need! Usually the girls/boys who work there are so helpful and help me find exactly what i am looking for! It's so hard for me to decide what to get when I'm there because I literally want everything!
Courtney N.
Denton, TX
I love Sephora because it's so organized and the people are very helpful inside. I go there when I'm looking for my high end makeup brands to purchase. I love it because they always have the newest Tarte makeup and other brands also. The makeup they have is never cheaply made and they keep their store nice and clean so you don't feel like you're walking in to a mess.
linda o.
Sephora is one my favorite places to shop for makeup. They carry a lot of brands. I love their VIB program that rewards members for great promos, events, and products. I am a VIB Rogue which gives you free 3 day shipping on any purchase. That is actually my favorite aspect of the program. I love having my things shipped fast!
Haeli L.
Copperas Cove, TX
Normally I go to a sephora in Colorado but I just moved to Texas so I haven't been to this one. All I can say is it depends on the location. I've been into places where the people are super nice and amazing and get you whatever you need and I've been to places where you get no help at all and the employees talk crap about you.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX
When I walk into a Sephora, I do not get greeted and I do not get asked if I need any help probably because I don't have makeup on my face. But I go in look around in their cramped spaces and get what I need, the employees are really nice when I go up to the register to spend money, but other than that, no interaction at all.
Naurin I.
West Babylon, NY
Amazing store. The Sephora employees are amazing, and they cater to your need in whatever makeup you want. I shop there whenever I get the chance. The quality of makeup is superb. I always go back to buy my NARS concealer since that's where they sell it. Nowhere else.
Osmara I.
Favorite store of all time. Different range of make up from all the high end brands. Everything that's new is here and all the popular products. The store and the website are easy to navigate and your able to find everything you need right away. The store has many associates all available to help out if there are any problems.
Ekaterina G.
this is honestly my favorite store ever, i can never pass by it and not buying anything, the staff are really nice in my mall and i love the variety of products that they carry. on top of that i love their point system and the different promotions they got at their website, you can get so many samples from them which is super helpful if you're not sure about a product, those have saved me a lot of money!
Antoinette W.
Oshkosh, WI
Great place to shop for makeup! You can find almost any brand that you'd like there, always a good price. Never too expensive, but also worth the shop! I had once boughten makeup, and it was broke when I opened the package and there just swapped it out for a new one, and that made me really happy. It was really hassle free!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?