BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dominique D.
Irwindale, CA
Sephora is probably my top go-to for all things beauty. When I need something replaced or added to my collection, I go there. Most of their products are affordable and long lasting. If you're into brand names over store brands then this is definitely the place to get some beauty products! Plus, their staff is super helpful.
Kate J.
Wichita, KS
The best place to try any new beauty trend. They have almost everything for any budget! You can get samples, get a mini makeover, try new products....it's amazing.
Hanna Lee H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I just got the new Artist Make Up Forever Lipstick and it is absolute perfection!!!! It stays on all day with no blemishes and basically morphs to my lips to create a natural, beautiful look. Sephora is my favorite place to buy make up because they have a rewards system that has amazing prices up for grabs. Every time you purchase make up you get points toward picking out a beauty gift, it's definitely something to look forward too!
member-0ab3750f8
West New York, NJ
i really looooooove this store, you can find all the best beauty products in a single place, and the personal is so helpful with all you need!!

every make up lover favorite place!!!
Alexa C.
I live for Sephora. Sephora is every girls dream store. I shop here almost every time I go to a mall. Sephora employees are always so kind and helpful. They always make sure you get exactly what you needed and more. Pros are that they have almost every high selling brand but cons is that you might walk in wanting Anastasia Beverly Hills and it not be in stock because ABH only sells online ): But I would definitely recommend Sephora!
Michelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I'm a Sephora addict. I love the bright lights and sleek design. As a light makeup wearer I know when I go there I'm getting great products and I'm helped by a knowledgeable staff who have never made me feel like I need more products. It's where you go when you want quality beauty products - and your face deserves quality.
dawn m.
My "grown up" store that I go to. I buy online as well as in-store. Good quality brands and products, everything organized nicely. Shopping experience can be a little crazy as they're busy. Fave purchase Bare Minerals, I tend to repurchase. I would highly recommend if you know what you want. There's a lot to distract you otherwise!
Courtney N.
Nederland, TX
I love Sephora because it's so organized and the people are very helpful inside. I go there when I'm looking for my high end makeup brands to purchase. I love it because they always have the newest Tarte makeup and other brands also. The makeup they have is never cheaply made and they keep their store nice and clean so you don't feel like you're walking in to a mess.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
What's not to like about Sephora, the atmosphere, the employees and all of the beauty products all around me--what is better than that? They have a great selection of all the beauty products that I love as well as brands I've never heard of. The staff is knowledgable and will answer any questions you have. You also can get up to 3 free samples a visit which I think is awesome!
Haeli L.
Copperas Cove, TX
Normally I go to a sephora in Colorado but I just moved to Texas so I haven't been to this one. All I can say is it depends on the location. I've been into places where the people are super nice and amazing and get you whatever you need and I've been to places where you get no help at all and the employees talk crap about you.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?