- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The sales associates were very friendly and very helpful! They helped match my skin undertone and color for foundations with different brands without a problem. They always have at least one person available to help with questions.
I LOVE SEPHORA. I will forever love Sephora. Yes it is pricey and yes you can't find many cheap options but that's what you do for great service and good quality makeup. I am a VIB member here and will probably be rouge soon with the amount I am there. They have great perks and great customer service and obviously great makeup
I love Sephora because it's so organized and the people are very helpful inside. I go there when I'm looking for my high end makeup brands to purchase. I love it because they always have the newest Tarte makeup and other brands also. The makeup they have is never cheaply made and they keep their store nice and clean so you don't feel like you're walking in to a mess.
Love Sephora it's the best place to buy makeup. They by far have the best selection of products. Their staff is very knowledge about all the products. They have helped me several times. They are more than willing to give free samples. The store is always clean and well stocked. I love their loyalty program and their monthly boxes. Love this place. Totally addicted...
Sephora is one my favorite places to shop for makeup. They carry a lot of brands. I love their VIB program that rewards members for great promos, events, and products. I am a VIB Rogue which gives you free 3 day shipping on any purchase. That is actually my favorite aspect of the program. I love having my things shipped fast!
I am a beauty insider to sephora. And i honestly love the fact that i can buy a product and get more free products after my purchase because of the beauty insider. Sephora has many different types of amenities that anyone can get. They have your perfect shades of foundation, to the perfect smell of perfume your most excited for, and the awesome selection of skin care. Its a great place to find all your highend makeup brands and to splurge on your makeup!
Normally I go to a sephora in Colorado but I just moved to Texas so I haven't been to this one. All I can say is it depends on the location. I've been into places where the people are super nice and amazing and get you whatever you need and I've been to places where you get no help at all and the employees talk crap about you.
First of all, sephora is my heaven. Point blank! I got some beauty buds and brushes there, and they are my favorite ones of all time (sephora brand is always caparable to top brands)
I love every time I go into Sephora (usually at my local JCPenney) I learn something new! From the best way to apply eyeshadow to which skin care items will help my skin type! They are now starting to help my 12 yo with products that will be best for her young skin and they actually recommended she not use as much make up yet as she has nice skin. Amazing. I feel that it's not always about making a sell and can take home samples before you buy.
I definitely love the sephora mall locations but their online website is horrible. I ordered stuff from their website and was charged SEVEN times for the same order instead of just once. Then they just cancelled my entire irder and I did not receive anything not even the birthday gift you get for being a sephora insider. Which is the main reason I had ordered anything in the first place. To receive the birthday gift because it was my birthday month. I'll never shop through their website again but I will continue to visit their stores because its always a good experience in the stores and the staff is nice
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos