BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Saniya S.
LOVE this store. Everything I could want and need is here! Only problem is how much money I end up spending...I definitely try and stock up during their annual sales! If I had to find one thing to complain about, it would be that I wish they had a better rewards program, where points would equal a dollar amount off or something instead of free make up. Other than that, I LOVE it! I even subscribe to their monthly beauty box.
Hillary S.
I stumbled upon Sephora years ago and fell in love. I love the variety of products they carry and how many different brands they currently keep in stock. Their products are always hot in the beauty industry. I've always received wonderful service each time I go into their stores. The shipping is always very convenient and arrives in a timely manner.
Brewing W.
I love Sephora! Everyone in the store is so helpful and patient. Honestly you need several hours to just go and explore there is that much stock and products available. This can be overwhelming or if you are like me this is very relaxing because I love make-up! If you are searching for a particular item, chances are you will find it at this location.
Natalie M.
I recently got the sephora "more than meets the eye" eyeshadow palette and I wasn't as happy when I received the product. It's very powdery with very little color unless you pack it on your brush, but then there is a lot of fall out. I recommend a primer or concealer to help intensify the pigments. Other wise this is a perfect eyeshadow palette for beginners!
Kiley S.
Atlanta, GA
Helpful employees. I really like their skin matching technology. An employee can help you match your skin with the perfect color foundation and then your coverage preference. A drawback of sephora is that most of the products are higher end so if you're looking for drug store brands, you won't find them here! They do have a good loyalty program and you get a birthday present every year!
Maria G.
Lynnwood, WA
This store is my go to, my little heaven. I love makeup and I can be at a Sephora for hours and hours and I will always find way to much to buy. Skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care all in one store. The customer service at my local mall is extremely great everyone is nice and helps when ever you need help and always great you with a smile.
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
Where do I even start, Sephora is such a wonderful place for any makeup or skincare enthusiast. They have everything beauty related, from makeup to fragrances. Not to mention in huge variety of brands, including their own reasonably priced brand. If you've never been you really need to go!!! It's a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for here!
Chelsea K.
I love the quality of the products Sephora offers. They always seem to have something new that I enjoy. However, I can only give them 4 stars due to their loyalty program. I have been VIBRouge for the past 2 years. There's no real benefit for the highest tier of their loyalty program. For this reason, I will be shopping their less going forward.
Haley B.
Durham, NC
This is a great place to get/try a plethora of makeup options! You sometimes have to be careful because there are a lot of really expensive items and I believe the sales associates get paid on commission. However, whenever I go I normally get a very helpful employee who will match things to my skin tone and knows the store well. Fun place to shop but only if you have the budget for it.
Audrey M.
Sephora is my go to makeup store. It is conveniently close and it is always fun visiting with friends. I have bought eye shadow, eyeliner, lipstick, and lip gloss from Sephora.

Pros:
Great selection in products
Free makeovers (definitely take advantage of these)
Knowledgeable staff (don't be afraid to ask them anything)
You can test anything you want!
Rewards program

Cons:
Can be crowded during certain times
Pretty high end products that cost a significant amount of money

Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?