- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
What's not to like about Sephora, the atmosphere, the employees and all of the beauty products all around me--what is better than that? They have a great selection of all the beauty products that I love as well as brands I've never heard of. The staff is knowledgable and will answer any questions you have. You also can get up to 3 free samples a visit which I think is awesome!
I love Sephora! Their employees are always really knowledgeable, and they have a huge variety of brands and products. They also have a really good rewards card where you get points towarda free products. My personal favorite part of Sephora is that if you buy 50 dollars worth of products, they'll do your makeup complimentary.
My "grown up" store that I go to. I buy online as well as in-store. Good quality brands and products, everything organized nicely. Shopping experience can be a little crazy as they're busy. Fave purchase Bare Minerals, I tend to repurchase. I would highly recommend if you know what you want. There's a lot to distract you otherwise!
At Sephora it was such a fun and large selection once you enter their stores. The costumer service is so nice and very welcoming but one thing is that they should have a larger selection for darker toned woman and girls that use makeup and enjoy be.atijng their faces, but other than that the store and everything is amazing
always getting my perfume and make up from here the best ever and it lasts so long. the staff is always so kind and great. always wanting to help to mke sure that it is what you want
One of my favorite places ever. Usually well stocked, haven't had any problems with rude staff, and there's just so much makeup and skincare and hair stuff, it's heaven. I love the samples too because we all know sephora doesnt sell stuff thats exactly cheap so samples really help me see if i'll love a product enough to pay for the full thing.
Sephora is my happy place! I go there at least once a week and can always find what I need. The quality is amazing and their point system is awesome. Everything is laid out perfectly and always organized. I do wish that they did a little bit more for their VIB's and beauty insiders, but I would shop here every day anyways.
Been a loyal Sephora customer for the last 3 years. I really love their hassle free return policy, flash shipping and decent store with testers. It's still my #1 place to shop for even after venturing into ulta and direct store websites. One thing I don't like is their rewards policy but they are slowly stepping up their game!
Amazing store. The Sephora employees are amazing, and they cater to your need in whatever makeup you want. I shop there whenever I get the chance. The quality of makeup is superb. I always go back to buy my NARS concealer since that's where they sell it. Nowhere else.
In love with all of f the options that sephora has!! I've always had great service by staff members. I primarily buy eyeliners, primers, eyebrow stencils, and perfumes from sephora.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos