- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I bought a beauty blender from Sephora quite a while ago and it is still in good shape. While it was easy to find what I was looking for, the overall experience was a little overwhelming. I like that there are beauty experts to help if you have a question, but you definitely pay for the service. The products are great, but again, all name-brand so it's quite expensive.
I absolutely love Sephora! They carry some of my favorite brands (tarte, becca, too faced, kat von d) and often get a lot of products that are exclusive to the Sephora store. Sephora has a lot of new technology for helping you find products that are suited to you, and the staff if very knowledgeable and helpful for finding products.
Sephora is my #1 go to store for all my make up needs. Not only do they almost always have what I need, they're very helpful when I cannot match my foundation, concealer, etc. Or just can't find something. Other stores have a wide variety of products i like but customer service is down right horrible. I love love love sephora!!!
Great store for high end products. From makeup to perfume to skin care to nails it has it all. Employees are hit and miss. I definitely have some employees I rather deal with at my local store. The Vib line isn't always helpful. Not their fault their just not trained. I had a bad experience so now I'm skeptical but I do continue to shop there!
Sephora has been my go to for all things beauty for yearssss. I like the the fact that I can go to one place and have so many brands available to me. I took off a star because their policy has changed recently (or so I've just become aware) and for being a VIB Rouge I'd expect more flexibility on their return policy being I spend so much money there.
Sephora has everything you want and need for the face and skin!!! I use almost all Sephora products for my daily and my glam makeup routine. I get compliments every day at work, and working at a high end hair salon in the largest mall in Houston, you have to look up to par. The staff in Sephora galleria Houston are the bomb and extremely helpful in helping you find what you need. They are super polite and definitely know what they're talking about!!!
The products they sell are great of course, and it's great that everything is out and available to be sampled. However, the staff is always cranky and or uninterested, and unwilling to help. The makeover station is good in theory, if only the staff actually knew how to put makeup on other people's faces. I've gotten better "makeup jobs" from the kids I've baby sat before!
The first few times of visiting Sephora I thought it was a bit overwhelming. But I love how each brand is all together depending on the beauty product, and how there are various testers available. The staff is very knowledgeable & is willing to help find your perfect fit! I purchased a holiday gift set a couple years ago & fell in love since!
I love shopping at Sephora. It is my main go to place I like to shop when shopping for makeup. There are many different brands to try and you can get samples of almost anything in the store to try before you buy. I also enjoy shopping online which is painfree! If you don't like a product, even if you have used it, you can return it.
Sephora can be really really expensive because I has high end makeup there, but the makeup is great and the staff is very sweet and willing to help you with anything you need, whether it's helping you pick out the right skin tone for makeup or just helping you find what you need! So I defininetly recommend shopping at sephora! 💖
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos