BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Natalie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I often have trouble with employees in store but online customer service is pretty good. I wish they carried more cruelty free and natural lines. I don't normally shop drug store because I don't like that you can't swatch items and usually have a difficult time finding a good match for me. The aesthetic of Sephora is pleasing and I feel fancy shopping there. The return policy is very nice however their employees aren't always the best, even the managers.
Natalie D.
I absolutely love Sephora! They carry some of my favorite brands (tarte, becca, too faced, kat von d) and often get a lot of products that are exclusive to the Sephora store. Sephora has a lot of new technology for helping you find products that are suited to you, and the staff if very knowledgeable and helpful for finding products.
Madison M.
Franklin, TN
I love the wide array of products Sephora offers in store and online. The customer service is remarkable, especially for a make-up newbie like me and their in house brands are amazing!
Brooke P.
Humble, TX
Sephora has everything you want and need for the face and skin!!! I use almost all Sephora products for my daily and my glam makeup routine. I get compliments every day at work, and working at a high end hair salon in the largest mall in Houston, you have to look up to par. The staff in Sephora galleria Houston are the bomb and extremely helpful in helping you find what you need. They are super polite and definitely know what they're talking about!!!
Jessica  F.
Holland, MI
A product that i absolutely love from Sephora is their urban Decay liquid foundation. It has an amazing coverage, works very good in my case. Plus it is light weight and it doesn't feel like you gave a lot of makeup on. Sephora has very helpful staff that are willing to help you out and give you advise on the cosmetic you need.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
Great store for high end products. From makeup to perfume to skin care to nails it has it all. Employees are hit and miss. I definitely have some employees I rather deal with at my local store. The Vib line isn't always helpful. Not their fault their just not trained. I had a bad experience so now I'm skeptical but I do continue to shop there!
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Sephora is such a great place for beauty purchases. They have everything you could possibly need, and the people who work here are always so willing to help you find the perfect product. Even if you are unhappy with the product you buy you can return it for a fully refund! It tends to be a bit pricey, but that's because they're selling high end products.
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
The first few times of visiting Sephora I thought it was a bit overwhelming. But I love how each brand is all together depending on the beauty product, and how there are various testers available. The staff is very knowledgeable & is willing to help find your perfect fit! I purchased a holiday gift set a couple years ago & fell in love since!
wendy o.
Greensboro, NC
I buy my beauty blender at Sephora. I love that they always have it available. Along with other tools to maintain the beauty blender. Its a great quality product.
Jaffre J.
Spartanburg, SC
Sephora is my go-to destination when it comes to makeup purchases. If you want good product you have to spend money and that's just what you'll do when it comes to Sephora. I don't necessarily deal with the associates when I go shopping but only because I know what I'm looking for and I do my research before I step into the store.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?