BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
I love shopping at Sephora. It is my main go to place I like to shop when shopping for makeup. There are many different brands to try and you can get samples of almost anything in the store to try before you buy. I also enjoy shopping online which is painfree! If you don't like a product, even if you have used it, you can return it.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I love shopping here! In my town there is only one Sephora inside JCPENNY and I always go here when I shop at the mall. The shopping experience is always lovely and their costumer service is great. There are so many benefits when you sign up to their email club! And I'm always excites to revive a birthday present from them :) overall I would recommend shopping here.
Jeniffer G.
Fort Bragg, CA
I always love going into Sephora. The staff is always very helpful and available. These stores have a great selection of very nice makeup, skincare and Haircare products. It is almost always my first choice when I have money burning a hole in my pocket. A lot of times I find myself there even when I don't have money to burn lol!
Ashley K.
Arlington, VA
Has pretty much everything you'd need that Ulta doesn't (except Chanel makeup, ugh). But be weary, sometimes the "makeup professionals" don't actually know what they're doing or communication just gets mixed up so you end up purchasing products that you didn't need or wanted. Which is fine because Sephora has an awesome return policy.
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I love this place! If your planning on spending over $50, book a makeover ahead of time! The makeover is free with a $50 purchase! The employees are so helpful and they do give free samples! (No sure on how many are allowed per visit). They always have promotions going online for free stuff too. Never have I had a poor experience!
Jaffre J.
Spartanburg, SC
Sephora is my go-to destination when it comes to makeup purchases. If you want good product you have to spend money and that's just what you'll do when it comes to Sephora. I don't necessarily deal with the associates when I go shopping but only because I know what I'm looking for and I do my research before I step into the store.
Lisa W.
Scranton, PA
Sephora is my go-to shop for my beauty needs. My favorite item purchased from Sephora is the store-brand facial primed spray. The items for sale are all great quality. I'm rating 4 stars because almost all name brand items are over $25, and sometimes this isn't realistic to pay for a mascara, no matter how great the quality may be!
Judie A.
Summerville, SC
I love the Sephora lip liners and lipstick there beautifully pigmented and super affordable. Lots of great help every time I go. Just hate when they're out of stock of my favorite products. One of my favorite stores to always go to.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i love going to Sephora. i liked it better when it first opened though, i found the people that worked there more knowledgeable than they are today. i like being able to get samples, but they dont give as many as they used to. i do find the stores are very crowded though. there is hardly any walking room, and you are always running into someone.
Lyndsey A.
Garland, TX
Sephora can be really really expensive because I has high end makeup there, but the makeup is great and the staff is very sweet and willing to help you with anything you need, whether it's helping you pick out the right skin tone for makeup or just helping you find what you need! So I defininetly recommend shopping at sephora! 💖
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?