BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Crystal L.
I love Sephora!It has different brands at one stop and several of my top favorite brands.The quality of the makeup is great and I am actually a VIP member. I wish they had a monthly gift for loyal customers that have been with them for years.But overall I do recommend shopping here and I can`t resist the store when I pass by :)
Madison M.
Franklin, TN
I love the wide array of products Sephora offers in store and online. The customer service is remarkable, especially for a make-up newbie like me and their in house brands are amazing!
wendy o.
Greensboro, NC
I buy my beauty blender at Sephora. I love that they always have it available. Along with other tools to maintain the beauty blender. Its a great quality product.
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Sephora is such a great place for beauty purchases. They have everything you could possibly need, and the people who work here are always so willing to help you find the perfect product. Even if you are unhappy with the product you buy you can return it for a fully refund! It tends to be a bit pricey, but that's because they're selling high end products.
Christi A.
Burlington, WI
Prices are comparable to other brand sites. Love my VIB perks and all the freebies! Shopping is quick and easy and relatively inexpensive. Packaging is always on point!
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
I purchased the 40 HD foundation. I got a sample in my ipsy bag and I loved one the color matched well and it covered really well. So I used the whole sample and went to Sephora to purchase it. It's 43 for a bottle and it's lasted a month and a half. I love it because at the end of the day I looked like I had just put my foundation on.
Roxanne M.
Kansas City, MO
I have bought perfumes before at sephora. Pros are that the perfumes smells wonderful and perfect packaging. Cons is little bit of product but pricey. These products are great quality. This isn't the amazing but It's my top two. Yes I will shop here again for many things.
Jessica  F.
Holland, MI
A product that i absolutely love from Sephora is their urban Decay liquid foundation. It has an amazing coverage, works very good in my case. Plus it is light weight and it doesn't feel like you gave a lot of makeup on. Sephora has very helpful staff that are willing to help you out and give you advise on the cosmetic you need.
Stephanie H.
Warminster, PA
With being in the beauty and fashion industry this is my absolute favorite place to stock up on all my beauty supplies. Any time I run out of products I'm in this store. Great quality.
Amanda M.
N Hollywood, CA
Sephora is hands down the best all-in-one beauty store out there. The best makeup products I have ever found have been products I have come across through free samples at Sephora. And you can ask to sample any product in the store if you are unsure about buying the whole thing. Great store and great people who want to help any way they can
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?