BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
I love Sephora with all my heart, but I hate when I go into some Sephoras and they have workers who are amZing at makeup but have the worst attitude towards me! If I don't wear any makeup they look at me crazy and ask if I even wear makeup! Like uhm yes girl, better than you! Just kidding but it upsets me!
Beth A.
Sephora is without a doubt, hands down, the best place for anyone that loves makeup! They literally have anything and everything that your heart could ever desire. I honestly cannot get enough of shopping at Sephora. I have been shopping there for years and years and I have never been disappointed with any of my experiences with them.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Ive actually used a variety of their product i really like them or most of the product. The only bad thing is that they have a few product that in my opinion are not that good. Hope they could do more discount cause most of the product are really expensive so sometime i have to sacrifice to leave on thing so yea but basically its a really good store.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Between the helpful people that work there and all the great products that are in this store I think it deserves a five star the only reason I am rating it a four is because the monthly box " play" is only available for certain people not everyone. there has been talk that it is opening to everyone so when it does that is when it will get a 5 out of 5 with me!
Morelia C.
When I first started playing with makeup I shopped here because sephora was hyped about everywhere! But as time passed by I realized that it just doesn't compare to Ulta. While they do carry more high end brands, I find myself shopping more at Ulta because 1. Sephora's reward program needs a major makeover! & 2. They need to offer more coupons. The only reason i gave 3 stars is because they carry Kat Von D! But honestly, you'll be spending your money better at Ulta.
Josephinee K.
Dallas, TX
Best place to discover new makeup! I like how they have weekly special samples/sales, I discover new choices from all the little samples they give me. Also, there are beauty classes you can sign up for free. I think they do a good job teaching people how to use the makeup. However, the products there are mostly high-end so they're a bit pricey.
Isabella T.
Augusta, GA
Sephora is such a great place for beauty purchases. They have everything you could possibly need, and the people who work here are always so willing to help you find the perfect product. Even if you are unhappy with the product you buy you can return it for a fully refund! It tends to be a bit pricey, but that's because they're selling high end products.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
The color is very beautiful and comes in many shades for many skin tones. It has a great applicator and is very easy to use. The draw backs, it took forever to dry down. It did transfer the color to cups, napkins, straws. It feather out and bleed about 3 hours into wear and by hour 5 completely gone. I had to re-apply and touch up many times in 8 hours.
Jessica  F.
Holland, MI
A product that i absolutely love from Sephora is their urban Decay liquid foundation. It has an amazing coverage, works very good in my case. Plus it is light weight and it doesn't feel like you gave a lot of makeup on. Sephora has very helpful staff that are willing to help you out and give you advise on the cosmetic you need.
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Always great service and the staff has always been very knowledgeable from my experience. I love the Color IQ feature they offer as well because I have always had trouble finding my color. The staff is great at teaching you how to use the products you buy and recommending items that will help you with the look you are trying to achieve.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?