BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Francesca G.
Sephora is my heaven on earth! Unlike other cosmetic stores, sephora sells only top name brand beauty products! So even if you're unfamiliar with well-known brands, this is the place to start and learn. My first sephora experience was so educating, by the sales associate. It really got me excited to do my makeup, and eventfully made me into who I am...makeup obsessed!
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I love Sephora, no offense to Ulta but I've always had bad experiences with Ulta. The people at the Sephora I go to always come up and ask if I need help and they are always helping me find products that work for me and give me samples to go home with! I feel like the genuinely care about my needs and are willing to give me their time as well.
Katie R.
So far, I have only shopped at an online Sephora, I have yet to go to an actual store but I can't wait to do so. Their products can be pricey but they carry such a wide variety of brands and always offer free samples, I love it! They have a lot of good deals and they have an awesome rewards program that I have benefitted from many many times!
Julie S.
Middletown, CT
If allowed, I would buy a timeshare in Sephora. It is literally every makeup lover's candy land and this girl is no exception. Every time I walk in I know I am doomed to shell out loads of cash. The staff is always super helpful too and I love their color matching technology. It puts the guessing out of buying a foundation which is a struggle so many of us go through. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora if you want all your makeup dreams to come true.
Tara L.
In my opinion, Sephora should be number one! The store is made to please the customer! You get to play with any and all products and even take home samples of items you want to try. The employees are knowledgeable and will do their best to make you feel welcome.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
Who doesn't love Sephora? Great store with a lot of variety. The only thing that I would change would be their rewards program. For being a VIB rouge you don't get much and you have to spend over $1000 where as Ulta instead of earning points you're earning actual money to go towards a future purchase. I like Ulta's rewards program better.
Margot P.
Sephora is a wonderland. I recently bought one of their fragrance samplers that contained 14 samples of scents, and included a voucher to receive a free bottle of one of the perfumes in the sampler. It's such a bargain, and especially convenient when you can sample a perfume over several days and figure out whether or not it suits you.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Sephora is an addiction. Whenever I go there I end up leaving with a lot more than I planned on getting. The only bad thing is I that I have expensive taste and I end up spending more money than I need to. But they have everything I need. Except Mac. Another good point is that they are everywhere and you never have far to go to find one.
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
Sephora is my Mecca! They have everything and I love the try before you buy concept of the store! cons is that the website you get free samples with a purchase but Sephora is great if you want to try something new. Sephora stores are everywhere and they carry many great brands of hair care, make up, perfume, cologne, and other things!
Zeba M.
I love how Sephora is a one stop shop for all beauty needs. There was a time where I hardly shopped here, but as I got older, I've come to find myself always going here. I love that there is always something new and innovating launching, and the best part is that I can try products before buying. I'm very picky, and I hate returning products, so I'm glad that service is offered.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?