BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Between the helpful people that work there and all the great products that are in this store I think it deserves a five star the only reason I am rating it a four is because the monthly box " play" is only available for certain people not everyone. there has been talk that it is opening to everyone so when it does that is when it will get a 5 out of 5 with me!
Megan H.
West Jordan, UT
I just went into a sephora store the other day and I received exceptional service. I went in with a gift card, not sure how much was on it and not really sure what I wanted. I ended up in the perfume section and there were so many to choose from! A man saw that I looked a little lost and he asked if I liked a certain kind of scent. When I told him what I liked, he showed me 3 different perfumes that were ALL fantastic! Of course I was having a hard time choosing, so he told me to take time to think about it and he sent me home with a sample for each one! I love that I didn't feel pressured or rushed into buying something I might not end up liking and now I can sample and enjoy Chanel's Chance, Victor & Rolf's Flowerbomb, and LancĂ´me's, La Vie eat Belle for a couple days and see which one suits me. So far Chanel is in the lead!
Isis B.
All good brands! they have their own brand in which is go good also and they have the Kat Von D sets i love it so much and they have Marc Jacobs perfumes and i love it!
Angela K.
Baltimore, MD
I could sit here all day, and talk about my love for sephora- I currently have eye shadow swatches on my hand, so that tells you something. Love Love Love the employees/environment of the physical store, as well as the organization of the online store. Currently a PLAY! by Sephora subscriber, and get to test out awesome products monthly.
amy c.
Louisa, KY
Sephora is my current favorite store, sadly the only ones close to me are the jcpenney ones. They are small it comparison to the ones I have been to in larger cities. I enjoy shopping online sometimes and it seems I find better items on sale and clearance and you get better samples with your order. The ladies at my local store are very nice though and will make samples of anything you want, regardless of how much you spend. The product selection is truly fabulous.
Francesca G.
Sephora is my heaven on earth! Unlike other cosmetic stores, sephora sells only top name brand beauty products! So even if you're unfamiliar with well-known brands, this is the place to start and learn. My first sephora experience was so educating, by the sales associate. It really got me excited to do my makeup, and eventfully made me into who I am...makeup obsessed!
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
I love Sephora with all my heart, but I hate when I go into some Sephoras and they have workers who are amZing at makeup but have the worst attitude towards me! If I don't wear any makeup they look at me crazy and ask if I even wear makeup! Like uhm yes girl, better than you! Just kidding but it upsets me!
Zeba M.
I love how Sephora is a one stop shop for all beauty needs. There was a time where I hardly shopped here, but as I got older, I've come to find myself always going here. I love that there is always something new and innovating launching, and the best part is that I can try products before buying. I'm very picky, and I hate returning products, so I'm glad that service is offered.
Kayla T.
E Wenatchee, WA
I genuinely love Sephora! I love most all products I have tried from there! They have the absolute BEST mascara in the world! The only downfall for me is the pricing. I cannot bring myself to shop there much at all due to the prices being so high. I understand the product they sell is high quality and long-lasting, but I have a very hard time spending $50 on eye shadow when I can spend $8 at Target. If their prices were lower, I would never leave that store!!
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
I love Sephora and they carry all of my favorite high end products. However, I have to say I enjoy Ulta just a bit more because it has drugstore brands as well. However, because Ulta carries drugstore brands they don't have as much room for high end products, so Sephora is my go to when I want high end makeup, and their stuff is never old!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?