BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Niveen T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Sephora is amazing!!!.Every single time that i go they treat me with respect they help me with everything that i need. i love when they do my make up . They give me exactly what i am looking for . I go to pacific city one and all of their staff is so amazing!!!!!!!
Nicole (Nikki) D.
Canton, GA
I absolutely LOVE Sephora. They have everything that you could possibly need or want when it comes to beauty. If you sign up to be a member, they send or give you a sample for your birthday every year. They usually have a couple of options to choose from. Also, when you shop online, at checkout you can choose 3 samples of your choice from a long list of choices. I definitely recommend Sephora!! :)
Kamila K.
I think review of the store depends on which location you go to. I love that it has a variety of products, and they usually have something in the back if they are out of stock. In addition, I think some of the employees are extremely knowledgeable and are able to help you whenever you need a question. My favorite is that they are able to give out samples so that you don't have to pay full price if you are unsure of the product!
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Surprisingly i am not giving my beloved Sephora 5 stars. Only because when shopping in store it isn't always a good experience. It matters every time who is working. The customer service varies in store way too much. It really is too bad that as a Rouge beauty insider i prefer to buy online and avoid going in the store so i dont get frustrated.
Monica G.
Richmond Hill, GA
I love Sephora! Although we do not have a free standing Sephora where I live, we do have one located inside our local jcpenney. I love how helpful and friendly the staff is and the variety of makeup you can get. I really enjoy their sales that they do twice a year and I like to pick up things I have had my eye on or have wanted to try then. I have ordered online and thankfully I have yet to have problems. I will continue to purchase from Sephora.
Wilnes G.
Waterbury, CT
This store have everything you need for beauty, from all products to clean and take care ur face to all make ups to make you look radiant. Even hair products and perfumes. Really love this store.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Sephora is an addiction. Whenever I go there I end up leaving with a lot more than I planned on getting. The only bad thing is I that I have expensive taste and I end up spending more money than I need to. But they have everything I need. Except Mac. Another good point is that they are everywhere and you never have far to go to find one.
Keeley H.
Portland, OR
One of my favorite places to buy make up. The return policy makes it easy to try makeup and return it. The sales associates are always helpful and friendly. I like that they're willing to give samples of items you're not 100% willing to commit to. I will continue to shop here due to their great return policy and wide selection of items.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love sephora, especially when I can snag great value kits or things on clearance end caps that are prestige cosmetics at a great discount. I get almost all of my prestige make up from here. The only complaint I have is that at my local Sephora they never give samples, even when I've asked specifically. Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
Sephora is the ultimate store for mid to high end brands! The staff is always knowledgeable and helpful, and online shopping is enjoyable as well. They have a membership program where you earn points towards beauty items and you can get in-store makeovers. Their return policy is really great too. I've had nothing but positive experiences with them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?