BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
When I started developing and interest in makeup Sephora was my favorite place to shop. Now that I'm more developed and a long-term shopper I find myself kind of tired of it. They're very convenient but Sephora and Ulta kind of have a monopoly on the market so there is nowhere else to really compare to. Their rewards system is awful and there's a lot they still lack.
Natalie W.
Layton, UT
I love Sephora, no offense to Ulta but I've always had bad experiences with Ulta. The people at the Sephora I go to always come up and ask if I need help and they are always helping me find products that work for me and give me samples to go home with! I feel like the genuinely care about my needs and are willing to give me their time as well.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
I am obsessed with the better than s** mascara by too faced! I literally have to go buy a new tube every month because of how much I apply this! It makes my lashes so voluminous and lengthy! I always receive a compliment every time I have it on! It's not even on the pricey side that's the best part! Thank you thank you for bringing this product into my life!
Kristine H.
Cocoa, FL
Huge array of products from hair, skin, nails and cosmetics. Associates are usually plentiful and are very helpful! If your not sure about a product they can help you and even get a sample to take home to try it out first. Only down sides, it can get pretty pricey depending on the products and popluar products are rarely in stock in the store and you just have to order online.
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Ive actually used a variety of their product i really like them or most of the product. The only bad thing is that they have a few product that in my opinion are not that good. Hope they could do more discount cause most of the product are really expensive so sometime i have to sacrifice to leave on thing so yea but basically its a really good store.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Sephora is an addiction. Whenever I go there I end up leaving with a lot more than I planned on getting. The only bad thing is I that I have expensive taste and I end up spending more money than I need to. But they have everything I need. Except Mac. Another good point is that they are everywhere and you never have far to go to find one.
Morelia C.
When I first started playing with makeup I shopped here because sephora was hyped about everywhere! But as time passed by I realized that it just doesn't compare to Ulta. While they do carry more high end brands, I find myself shopping more at Ulta because 1. Sephora's reward program needs a major makeover! & 2. They need to offer more coupons. The only reason i gave 3 stars is because they carry Kat Von D! But honestly, you'll be spending your money better at Ulta.
Julie S.
Middletown, CT
If allowed, I would buy a timeshare in Sephora. It is literally every makeup lover's candy land and this girl is no exception. Every time I walk in I know I am doomed to shell out loads of cash. The staff is always super helpful too and I love their color matching technology. It puts the guessing out of buying a foundation which is a struggle so many of us go through. I would highly recommend shopping at Sephora if you want all your makeup dreams to come true.
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
Surprisingly i am not giving my beloved Sephora 5 stars. Only because when shopping in store it isn't always a good experience. It matters every time who is working. The customer service varies in store way too much. It really is too bad that as a Rouge beauty insider i prefer to buy online and avoid going in the store so i dont get frustrated.
Gracie M.
I always have a wonderful experience at my local Sephora and the employees are clearly avid beauty lovers and they are so sweet and helpful. I recently hit VIB from spending $350 this year in their stores (omg I need to be stopped haha) and I can't wait to continue shopping at Sephora in 2017 and reap the rewards of my new VIB status!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?