BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cassie G.
altona, IL
Sephora is full of many wonderful products. When I need something specific I know I can find it there. It is bit over whelming at first because there is SO MUCH but it's an awesome place to go when you are looking for something that isn't typically at a regular drug store.
Noelle S.
Granted, the prices can be a little higher depending on where you are use to shopping for your beauty goods, but if you are into higher end products this place is like heaven!! Their staff is so knowledgeable if you walk in looking to solve a particular product they can off hand name several options and benefits to each. I went in wanting information on what to use for my incredibly dry and damaged hair and left with samples galore. Yes, much of anything in that store can be made a sample (skin care, face makeup, hair care, perfume). I also enjoy the VIP program that allows you to earn points towards gifts and free gift during your birthday month.
tesla r.
Ball, LA
The Sephora in Alexandria LA. Is the closest to me at this point in time and I absolutely love the ladies working in there. They are friendly and uplifting. Even after my purchase was made, be gave me samples of things they had to try. ( samples are great for traveling or if you're new to a product and just want to see if it works for you).
Esmeralda P.
Mesa, WA
I love Sephora!! I love how they have all the latest chic products and I love that they are always promoting various prouducts. As a college student there are times when your budget doesn't allow you to spend as much money as you would like to but Sephora always has great promotions and tons of samples, so that way you won't spend money on a normal size prodct to try it and instead can get the sample and when your budget allows it and if you love it, you can purchase it!
Claudette D.
Lexington
The people in this stor is very help, I was going to buy a eyebrow pencil by benefit, and instead was intoduced to benefits define and refine brow kit. I was in love when I got home with my product. Everything in the kit gave me define and refine brows, with accurate precision, it was like my eyebrows was slayed by the gods. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone and I would also recommend buting it from sepehora, their workers seemed to understand me.
I love Sephora for so many reasons, the quality of the brand is amazing, but the fact that i can go to one place and find so many good beauty brands is incredible!
Shirley C.
Brownsville, TX
Ive actually used a variety of their product i really like them or most of the product. The only bad thing is that they have a few product that in my opinion are not that good. Hope they could do more discount cause most of the product are really expensive so sometime i have to sacrifice to leave on thing so yea but basically its a really good store.
Samantha T.
This is my favorite place to shop for make-up. The staff is super knowledgeable (some staff are friendlier than others depending on location) and I love the wide range of brands they carry. They also provide color matching which is super helpful when choosing the right color shade. Would definitely recommend shopping here if you want a wide variety of products to choose from!
Morelia C.
When I first started playing with makeup I shopped here because sephora was hyped about everywhere! But as time passed by I realized that it just doesn't compare to Ulta. While they do carry more high end brands, I find myself shopping more at Ulta because 1. Sephora's reward program needs a major makeover! & 2. They need to offer more coupons. The only reason i gave 3 stars is because they carry Kat Von D! But honestly, you'll be spending your money better at Ulta.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
I love Sephora with all my heart, but I hate when I go into some Sephoras and they have workers who are amZing at makeup but have the worst attitude towards me! If I don't wear any makeup they look at me crazy and ask if I even wear makeup! Like uhm yes girl, better than you! Just kidding but it upsets me!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?