BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? ūüíēūüíĄ3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sana B.
I love Sephora! It is a makeup lovers dream!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they never seem to have the point rewards in stock when I want a particular one, they sell out too quickly for people with actual lives but besides that, I love it! I've been a VIB Rouge member for years and I am like a kid in a candy store!
Rula S.
Aurora, CO
Sephora has amazing makeup from a lot of different brands. One of my favorite brands is Urban Decay. I love their tinted moisturizer and foundation. It always fits my skin color and makes me feel so good. I love it. I highly recommend it.
Lauren C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love the store Sephora. When I want new makeup I like to go to the one in my local mall. They have such great products and the prices are a little high but I don't mind because the makeup and skincare products are definatley worth it. Sephora also has their own app, which I have, you can become a beauty insider which allows you to earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Also, if you order online from sephora, they will send you 3 free samples. I would 10/10 reccamend this store.
Felicia P.
Glenolden, PA
Yesterday was my first time shopping at Sephora. Love the variety of the store! It's was very crowded which mean their products and services are great. When I needed help someone was right there to help me. Received a rewards card and can't wait to get some free products from earning. Wish they gave out more free samples while in the store instead of having to wait to get to a certain amount of points.
Nicole F.
Roseville, CA
My favorite one stop shop for amazing brands of makeup! I love going in there and asking the knowledgeable staff about all my needs. It's like a mini vacation in there!
Michelle R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love Sephora! Their staff is always very friendly and they know their stuff. They take their time to explain each product whenever I have questions and they are always willing to find me samples of products I'm interested in or that I want to try. I also subscribe to their beauty box because I love them so much! I highly recommend them!
Alexis A.
Portland, OR
Sephora is overpriced compared to other beauty stores like Ulta and they are usually smaller too. However, their customer service is better and they rarely have people on the floor pushing products on you to buy. They are also the only beauty retailer that sells the beauty blender which is a must-have for any beauty blogger or beauty queen!
Gabriela G.
Antioch, CA
I'm not really sure what I'm suppose to write ; the store is amazing tho , I buy all my makeup from sephora . They have the kat von d shade and light palette which is my favorite for contouring . They have almost every possible brand there . I love being in that store && the sephora favorites are a steal . You get so much for your money (:
Lisa W.
West Palm Beach
I love Too-Faced Mascara Meltoff! When my mascara does not come off fully after I wash my face, I put Mascara Meltoff on my lashes and rinse, and the mascara comes off immediately. Say hello to a perfectly clean face with no mascara residue!
Ashlee S.
I really like Sephora! They always seem to have good customer service when I go in the store and I can usually find whatever I need! I'm a huge fan of a lot of the brands they carry so that's also very helpful. The only complaint I have is the price. But that's not the company's fault, that's my fault for wanting their products over drugstore.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?