BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Karen H.
Denver, CO
Sephora is a fantastic place to go for high end skincare and beauty. The items are generally on the pricey side, and there aren't very many sales, but the rewards program is decent. Also, when you go there, you can ask for a sample of just about anything you want to try before purchasing, which is a huge plus when the items are a bit pricey.
Sana B.
I love Sephora! It is a makeup lovers dream!!! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because they never seem to have the point rewards in stock when I want a particular one, they sell out too quickly for people with actual lives but besides that, I love it! I've been a VIB Rouge member for years and I am like a kid in a candy store!
Samantha S.
Ferndale, NY
I am addicted to Sephora! I'll buy the small or sample size of a Sephora item, and I always wind up going back to buy the normal or large size. Every Sephora product is such great quilty. Every time I try something else from Sephora, I always find myself pleasantly surprised! If you haven't tried Sephora, I highly recommend you do, and soon.
Lauren C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love the store Sephora. When I want new makeup I like to go to the one in my local mall. They have such great products and the prices are a little high but I don't mind because the makeup and skincare products are definatley worth it. Sephora also has their own app, which I have, you can become a beauty insider which allows you to earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Also, if you order online from sephora, they will send you 3 free samples. I would 10/10 reccamend this store.
Michaella H.
Monroeville, PA
Like numerous other people my eyebrows are extremely important to me. I always have such a hard time finding pencil/powder to define and fill in my eyebrows. Especially if I want them to look light and realistic. But I no longer have to struggle because I have found the perfect solution. The brow wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a miracle worker! They have so many different shades so no matter what color your hair is you'll have no problem finding the perfect match. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pencil to fill in or even just define their eyebrows.
Megan K.
Sephora has such a great selection of makeup that you can't find anywhere else. The employees are always so helpful and answer my questions. I shop at Sephora literally every week! Their shoppers program lets you gain points for what you buy and is actually very usually, unlike many other stores. Basically Sephora is my favorite store ever.
Norene C.
Amazing store. I first discovered in several years ago when the store opened at my local mall. I was in love. You can try all kinds of products, ask experts for advice, and even try products right then and there to see if it suits you before making an investment. Not cheap, but they do have lots of perks, sales, and bonuses! I love going to this store!
Ana R.
Denton, TX
Products are the same price as ulta but more difficult to get to as they are located inside the mall. Their birthday gifts are awesome and point system is okay but it would be nice to get bonus loyalty points like once a year for continuing to purchase from them instead of it taking all year to accumulate enough points for a free gift. Would be great if points could be used to exchange for a percentage off total purchase. Like 3000 was 30% off everything in your cart.
Denise L.
Haverhill, MA
I love ,love,love ,love sephora . The app is very convenient I always find exactly what I'm looking for and their beauty points are awesome ,last week I got the estee lauder pore vanishing stick with mines. I get my products so fast! This week I got their liquid liner on sale for crazy cheap and the thing is gold! Highly recommend this one!
Karye M.
Sephora was one of the first stores that I visited that was dedicated to beauty products. I was in heaven! They have every brand that you could imagine. I really love the Sephora brand products as well, they are amazing quality and have great prices. One of my favorite things about Sephora is the employees, they are so helpful and seem to really enjoy their jobs.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?