BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
Sephora is the best. The rewards perks are enticing, customer service is typically solid, and the selection is awesome. Online shopping is also quick and easy, and they're quick to offer promotions and plentiful free samples. Sephora is my absolute favorite go-to for beauty needs and will remain so as long as they keep doing what they do!
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I only shop at Sephora when on vacation (as the nearest store to us is 5 hours away). I am also a part of the Beauty Insider program, which is an excellent plus! They sell high-end beauty products and tools (some worth the money, and a lot not). However, my Tocca Bianca perfume is sold here, so in 10+ years, when I run out, (use it sparingly), I will have to visit Sephora again to stock up! (though I'm sure I'll visit sooner, probably next month on vacation).
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Sephora is kind of pricey but high quality which makes it very much worth it! You get free items for signing up with them, being a first time buyer of the store, and for even doing a credit card application with them!! The people who work there are always nice and very helpful when trying to learn more about new products for you. I love it
Ashlee S.
I really like Sephora! They always seem to have good customer service when I go in the store and I can usually find whatever I need! I'm a huge fan of a lot of the brands they carry so that's also very helpful. The only complaint I have is the price. But that's not the company's fault, that's my fault for wanting their products over drugstore.
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
I love shopping at sephora. I can go in and test all the products I want and get help from the lovely sales men and women who are usually very friendly. You can also ask for a sample of anything you would like try and they will send you home with some which is nice especially if you don't want to spend the money cause you might not like it. Becoming a beauty inside is worth it cause there are lots of perks and always great deals for free deluxe samples when you order online.
Karen H.
Denver, CO
Sephora is a fantastic place to go for high end skincare and beauty. The items are generally on the pricey side, and there aren't very many sales, but the rewards program is decent. Also, when you go there, you can ask for a sample of just about anything you want to try before purchasing, which is a huge plus when the items are a bit pricey.
Kat H.
Salem, MA
The service in Sephora stores has greatly improved as of late. I went in looking for a toner a few weeks ago, and they helped me by analyzing my skin needs and my price point, and didn't try to upsell too much. I was very thankful. The selection continues to be great, and as I explore makeup more and more, I'll be making this a regular stop!
Samantha S.
Ferndale, NY
I am addicted to Sephora! I'll buy the small or sample size of a Sephora item, and I always wind up going back to buy the normal or large size. Every Sephora product is such great quilty. Every time I try something else from Sephora, I always find myself pleasantly surprised! If you haven't tried Sephora, I highly recommend you do, and soon.
Hannah M.
Sephora is my favorite store for cosmetics. Employees are always helpful and will happily answer any questions you have or go to the back to rap a product that is out of stock. The variety of brands and products is great. The products can be a little bit pricy but if you join the beauty insider program you get to participate in a great sale that takes place once in the fall and once in the spring so that's not a big deal. Spear is the best place for any beauty addict.
Michaella H.
Monroeville, PA
Like numerous other people my eyebrows are extremely important to me. I always have such a hard time finding pencil/powder to define and fill in my eyebrows. Especially if I want them to look light and realistic. But I no longer have to struggle because I have found the perfect solution. The brow wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills is a miracle worker! They have so many different shades so no matter what color your hair is you'll have no problem finding the perfect match. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pencil to fill in or even just define their eyebrows.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?