BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
catherine p.
has so many different brands, and even the sephora brand is pretty good. I really like the variety of products they have from hair products to skin to makeup and tools, would recommend shopping here for beauty, more of a luxurious skin products, and if you want to splurge on more expensive hair products oh and I love their variety of perfumes/colognes
Swaja K.
Don't know how I can give this store less than 5 stars. It has everything I need and more (which is why I have limited going there only once every 2-3 months). I end up spending way more than I need to and never feel like returning stuff.

Only problem is price, but I think it's 100% worth it. I have sensitive skin and it's really important for me to use brands that cater to my specific needs. I will pay extra if need be!
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this store. They have such great makeup here and the customer service is always top notch. I love that for every purchase I get points and that it can actually get me something in the future. I love to go in and just walk around and find new products to buy. They never disappoint... aside from that time they sold out of my shade in Fenty Beauty. But I forgive them. I also like that when I travel I can pretty much always find a new location! They are very accessible.
Patricia M.
I love going to Sephora to shop for my beauty product most products are high end and worth the money! But since Sephora is such a popular place to shop for bestsellers there mostly out of stock for those items and sell out quick :( but I love that they treat you like a valuable customer and give you lots of samples for anything you want to try!
Beth s.
Hampton, VA
Love Sephora and that you can test products before trying my only issue is with the Sephora near me. The Sephora in the JC Penneys in Hampton Va is always a mess and appears dirty and the employees are not helpful and border just being plain rude. As a makeup artist I'm always purchasing new makeup and skincare but I find I go to Ulta in Newport News more to just avoid my local Sephora.
Kira H.
I like Sephora, I like their selection, I like their deals, I love shopping online. The only problem I have with Sephora is the customer service. I never feel comfortable. I've talked to my friends about this as well and we all feel weird going in there, like they are suspicious of everyone who walks in the door, which really hinders their customer service.
Grace K.
Sephora has quite literally every type of beauty product you could ever need. i always go in to look and end up buying multiple things it is addicting! the only thing i don't like is i feel like the employees really are not that helpful. they are knowledgable about products but are not helpful in deciding which products are right for you.
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I love shopping at Sephora! It's a great place to shop for high end products all in one place! Also, being a frequent shopper gets you special perks which I think is great! It allows you to be rewarded for shopping! I recommend any one interested in buying make up to shop at Sephora because your answers can be answered by the lovely lady's and gents that work there. :)
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
It's hard to remember life before Sephora. It's like the perfume and makeup section of your fave department store packed up and ran away to a bigger and better home. I am a makeup fanatic! For me to have a place to just obsess and take in all that is beauty without the hassle of all the other crap you find in a department store, it's therapeutic.
Noelle S.
Granted, the prices can be a little higher depending on where you are use to shopping for your beauty goods, but if you are into higher end products this place is like heaven!! Their staff is so knowledgeable if you walk in looking to solve a particular product they can off hand name several options and benefits to each. I went in wanting information on what to use for my incredibly dry and damaged hair and left with samples galore. Yes, much of anything in that store can be made a sample (skin care, face makeup, hair care, perfume). I also enjoy the VIP program that allows you to earn points towards gifts and free gift during your birthday month.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?