BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tatyana Z.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love the care and attention I get when I walk into a Sephora store, I have yet to have a poor experience, the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The reason I return to this store over and over is because they make my shopping experience so easy and enjoyable. I will definitely return and would encourage others to try it as well!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my Disney world. Seriously, every time I go in, or even just shop online it just does something good to me. Love all the friendly faces that are always willing to help you out with anything you need, love all the amazing brands, and even love everything I've ever bought from the actual Sephora brand. Obsessed is an understatement for Me.
Kristen R.
Howell, NJ
Sephora is my go-to when I need to try a new product, or pick up one of my old faithfuls in a pinch. The most wonderful thing about sephora for a person who travels frequently is that they can track your purchases - and if you find yourself, say, across the country without your products, you can alert them and they will have them for you at the closest sephora!
Millene A.
Peabody, MA
I love Sephora!!Whenever I have a wedding to go to, I always book an appointment with them to get my make up done. They have made me look amazing every time I've gone. If you spend $50 you get a free makeover and they spend almost an hour teaching you about products and making you look great. You can buy a lot of stuff that is great quality for $50.
Sydney E.
California
Sephora is one of my all time fave makeup store to buy from
Yes depending on the products/brands you buy from sephora it can be pricey but most items I have bought from sephora I have fell in love with and ended up being worth the price!

I really don't have any thing bad to say about Sephora or there products but this is just one girls opinion.
Ashley R.
Escondido, CA
I am in love with this store. I could spend every last penny I have here- that sounds terrible, but it is true. I love makeup-from underdog brands to high end brands. Sephora basically has it all. If I didn't have kids and wasn't perusing my career in the medical field, I'd definitely be working for Sephora. Can't say enough good things about it!!
Ashley R.
Portland, OR
I love the range of products Sephora has. It's also nice that they can order it for you online if they don't have it in store. Associates are usually friendly and helpful. I've never had a bad experience there. Yes, prices are a little up there but most everything is high-end. Around the holidays they have sets which are AMAZING deals! Also check for their sale sections!
arisha f.
Mesa , AZ
the best feeling going into this store! you always get greeted and they are always willing to help you! One time, I wanted a new BB cream and wasn't sure what color I was, a beauty consultant helped me within 10 minutes and matched me and even helped me with other products. they listen to my concerns and what brands I liked/disliked.
 I like the range of products you can find and every purchase makes you feel good. LOVE the reward system, they have great things you can cash in on!
Amber F.
Shrewsbury
My favorite product from sephora has got to be their nail polish remover. As an avid nail polish wearer I have been on the hunt for a good remover for quite some time now. All you have to do is stick your finger in the hole and your nail polish effortlessly comes off! This nail polish remover has been a huge game changer in my nail polish routine.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
I love Sephora. They always provide samples of anything you want to try and are very helpful in store. Unfortunately, I no longer live near a store, so I am frequently placing online orders. You receive free shipping when you spend a certain amount, and you always get 3 free samples, along with the constant promotional offers they have available.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?