BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Sabrina F.
Sephora's weekly deals and samples usually get me to buy something even when I don't need anything. I love their point program where you get more stuff, not just what you would have ordered anyway, after spending a certain amount and accumulating points. Their 2x, 3x etc, point idea also gets me to shop. I personally love their Sephora Fragrance Sampler for Her and value sets. If you are into anything beauty, you will love browsing through Sephora, for yourself or gifts for others!
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
I LOVE this store. They have such great makeup here and the customer service is always top notch. I love that for every purchase I get points and that it can actually get me something in the future. I love to go in and just walk around and find new products to buy. They never disappoint... aside from that time they sold out of my shade in Fenty Beauty. But I forgive them. I also like that when I travel I can pretty much always find a new location! They are very accessible.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
This is my Disney world. Seriously, every time I go in, or even just shop online it just does something good to me. Love all the friendly faces that are always willing to help you out with anything you need, love all the amazing brands, and even love everything I've ever bought from the actual Sephora brand. Obsessed is an understatement for Me.
Libby B.
College park, Md
Okay so if you want to go to a beauty store that sells cheaper products then this is not he place for you. BUT if you are interested in high quality makeup suited to your specific needs than look no further. It is actually difficult to leave this store without spending over $100. Sephora you take my willpower and my wallet and I'm okay with it.
Emily C.
One stop shop for makeup, skin care, and body lotions needs. They sell a wide variety of brands from cheaper sephora brand makeup to luxury brands like Louboutin and Chanel. They often give free samples with purchases and you can trade in rewards points for gifts (sets). You can also try makeup on in stores so you know how the shades look on you
Esmeralda B.
El Cajon, CA
I absolutely love Sephora! They have my favorite brands of makeup and always great customer service! My favorite area is the beauty bar because they help me find my perfect shades of makeup for my skin tone. I definitely recommend this place!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
Although sephora does carry some of the best makeup on the market, I had to give them 4 stars because of their staff.. For some reason the employees I have dealt with have been rather rude, and sometimes even stuck up. Every now and again I'll receive good customer service but it's very inconsistent.. I've also noticed a super high turn over rate at my local sephora.. not sure what's up with that but it'd be nice to see familiar faces every now and then instead of there always being a newbie.
Caitlin J.
Chesapeake, VA
The Sephora moisturizer was okay, it didn't work as well as some others I have tried. The nail polish, however, was excellent. It had a beautiful color to it. Their brushes do a great job of blending and applying product. Their employees are usually very helpful and nice, but I prefer it when I approach them instead of being asked questions when I just want to look around in peace. Although I say that, I recognize they are simply doing their job, I was just voicing my opinion.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
Love Sephora in general, because they have a good range of cosmetics and beauty products. I like the fact that the staff is very helpful and you can try out products as well. The only disadvantage is that they stores are too congested, meaning that the space of their stores are pretty small and hard to walk through without running into products.
Patricia M.
I love going to Sephora to shop for my beauty product most products are high end and worth the money! But since Sephora is such a popular place to shop for bestsellers there mostly out of stock for those items and sell out quick :( but I love that they treat you like a valuable customer and give you lots of samples for anything you want to try!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?