BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica J.
Bennington, NE
The too faced palletes they sell are amazing and last FOREVER. I got a huge too faced Paris Christmas pallets with sooo many eyeshadow s bronzer blush and high light that came with better than sex mascara melted (brand) lipstick and eyelid primer that I still have every shadow blush highlight bronzer primer and lipstick left! Amazing products for cheap
Alissetty R.
Wallington
I love shopping for my makeup and skin care products at Sephora! Everyone is so welcoming and very helpful! Sometimes I can't find the product that I'm looking for but usually their website might have it. Some products are really expensive but Sephora usually has a sale going on, so you can get that product for less. I would recommend anyone to go there!
Rachel C.
I love Sephora. The atmosphere is wonderful. The staff is always so friendly and helpful. My closest store is pretty far away so I usually end up purchasing my makeup online and I receive reward points and free samples with every purchase. The makeup is expensive, but also much better for my face. You can tell a difference in good makeup and bad makeup.
Mya G.
Astoria, NY
So many options and fun time playing around with your friends - depends on the location in terms of service from the staff. Some artists are quite talented while others definitely need more training in application and product knowledge. At times hard to find help - great class offering for clients looking to learn products and application techniques.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City , OK
i buy almost everything makeup from sephora. i gotta get them points! i have been a rouge member for over 3 years now, and have usually hit rouge status ($1000 spent) within the first month or two in the year. I love my point perks! I purchase online at least twice a week. Some would say I have a problem, i just say I have an awesome makeup collection.
Linda S.
Richmond
Love the selection and service provided at Sephora. It's not close to us, but it's worth the drive. Love getting the samples when I just want to try a product out. Just ask the consultants!
Doug J.
Sephora is the queen of beauty. Every time I go into Sephora I want to buy something. The merchandising and selection and overall attitude is spot on. Good selection of skincare and fragrance and it's easy to understand which products are good for you. Good number of stores in Manhattan to choose from - 3 for me within 10 minutes walking distance.
Kimberly T.
Molino, FL
I love sephoras eyeliner! It stays on longer than any other eyeliner i have used. It also doesn't smudge. I also love their foundation. It provides good coverage and looks natural.
Sydney E.
California
Sephora is one of my all time fave makeup store to buy from
Yes depending on the products/brands you buy from sephora it can be pricey but most items I have bought from sephora I have fell in love with and ended up being worth the price!

I really don't have any thing bad to say about Sephora or there products but this is just one girls opinion.
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Sephora is the best spot to shop for almost all high end makeup brands. Yet, the products are expensive but that's because they're from high end brands. They even have Korean products now along with fragrances. You can find anything beauty related there. Also, in December they give discounts to members so get that beauty insider card. Sephora is the best!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?