- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One of the best beaity stores ! They have everything from makeup to skin care the young ladies are very helpful when it come to choosing which products are best for you
This store has all my makeup needs ! My favorite section is the benefit section because the packing is so cute and I love their products! All the people in the store are very kind and helpful and if you ever need makeup tips they'll sit you down and teach you how to do it! They taught me how to do my eyebrows! Would definitely recommend shopping here!
My Sephora store is a hours drive away, so its a real treat to go. I recently went looking for a face primer. Even though I didn't find what I was looking for the the staff where very helpful, and made another recommendation. I'm loving my new Primer by Avance. There are always great sales going on and gift with purchase. One stop shopping for Beauty!
I love Sephora! It has a wide variety of products and brands that creates a wonderful selection of makeup, fragrance, and skin and hair products. The store does not often have sales, which is my one complaint. However, their beauty rewards program is great! The products they offer for rewards points and birthday months are great and a fantastic way to try new products. Overall great store for quality goods!
Sephora is my all time favorite store to go to. You will most likely always find me in here. This store is very amazing, and the products that are sold are very good in quality. There are a lot of name brands and amazing makeup brands throughout the entire store. There is a huge variety to chose from. It is a little pricey, but the products are great.
I don't usually shop at Sephora, but only because I tend to purchase beauty products online. However, when I do go into the store I really enjoy my experience. It's laid out nicely and the staff are great at helping you find what you need and making recommendations when asked. At times I find that their products can be a little overpriced, but in general it's a good store.
Love the Sephora store in a sense that it has a large range of beauty products in one spot but I've never had a great experience from a Sephora store employee. It's never been bad enough to where I would never go into Sephora, again the one stop shop is def in my favor especially to moms that don't have the patience of little ones to make multiple stops.
sephora is one of my favorite stores. it has everything i need from makeup to skincare to fragrance. online orders are so simple and they come so fast. their customer service is one of the best i've ever experienced. the only negative thing about sephora is the reward program. i spend so much every year and i would like to earn more rewards and deals like i do at ulta
Sephora is my go to store for beauty products. The staff is always willing to help me find what I am looking for or suggesting what I might like. I love going in and getting tips on how to use certain products or even scheduling a full makeover. I have done this several times when I have gotten bored of using the same products and want to switch up some.
I love shopping for my makeup and skin care products at Sephora! Everyone is so welcoming and very helpful! Sometimes I can't find the product that I'm looking for but usually their website might have it. Some products are really expensive but Sephora usually has a sale going on, so you can get that product for less. I would recommend anyone to go there!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos