- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's my favorite store, when you enter, you d,o not want to go out.I have nothing to say against,Everything about her is wonderful, from the products to her staff.Ointment for eyebrows,This product is excellent,Would definitely go back.
Sephora employees are very knowledgeable and they have a great selection of products. I usually go there for my foundation and eye liners. They are more expensive but it is worth it.
I could live here..! My go to for trying new products. Sometimes the associates can be overwhelming pushing products, but they're usually really nice and okay with you telling them you're good.. I am just a few points away from my next beauty level. If you've never been, GO! But be ready to spend, because you're gonnaget lost in what I call "Makeup Heaven"
The best store ever. When you order online you get great samples that make you just want to come back. They give you a birthday gift every year and it is amazing. They also give you free make overs what more could you ask for I always recommend sephora to anyone I know some stuff is pricey, but you get points on what you buy and I trust them as a company more.
I absolutely love Sephora. They have lots of variety and the service there is great. I love the colors and all the different brands they carry. I couldn't live without Sephora.
Since I am a huge fan of Kat Von D's products I'm a frequent sephora shopper. The ladies at my store are always very helpful without being too pushy. Only thing is I wish there was a points program that allowed you to earn $ or % off your purchase (other than VIB sales). If I don't like the gifts for the month I feel bad letting my points just sit there haha.
I love that you can go into Sephora and get a sample of almost every thing in the store. I hate buying a product without testing it at home especially if it is pricey. Sephora also has the return policy that even if you have opened and used a product and decide it isn't for you that you can bring it back to the store. No other beauty store I know does that.
This is the best brow pencil I have come across. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and the color taupe matches perfectly. This pencil is not too waxy, yet provides enough hold that the hairs stay in place. You can use a heavy hand with this product with since it is not too bold or intense. I achieve the natural look I am looking for with this pencil! Love love love anastasia!
Excelente me encantan sus productos muy satisfecha. Descargue la aplicacion y ahi puedes encontrar muy buenas ofertas. Me gustan las bases y sus Sombras excelwnte calidad
Ive been a sephora member for a while now and I like getting the birthday presents and being able to roll over my points and save them to use on bigger and better items. And since the sephora play box has come out, its gotten even better. Thats by far the best subscription ive been a part of and its constantly having me try new things i never even knew about.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos