BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kealy K.
This is where I get almost all of my beauty products. I love shopping on the website rather than the actual store though. Sometimes the employees make me feel weird, and don't match my foundation well. I love shopping online, and the samples and birthday gifts are an added bonus. I also look for a coupon code!! Love the exclusive products they have as well.
Jordan B.
Columbia, SC
Terre D'hermes from the house of Hermes may be the most versatile, and compliment worthy fragrance. The earthy yet clean scent gives off a mature yet playful vibe, that makes this cologne acceptable in many venues. Work, date night, or just a run to the grocery store, Terre D'hermes is a fantastic choice. I'm so glad I decided to walk into Sephora and see what kind of fragrances they had because they're the only store in my area that carries it. Definitely in my top 5 favorite fragrances of all time!
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Sephora has amazing customer service. Any time you have a question the employees are so informed about the products. I had an online order and one of my items was missing. The customer service rep said they would send me a new one without hesitation. I appreciate that they expect their customers to be honest and that makes me want to buy more products from them.
Anahi S.
Oakland, CA
i had gone to a different store to look for the smashbox matte red lipstick and i wasn't able to find it plus when i was there it was horrible. once i got to sephora they were so nice to me and immediatetly asked me if i needed help and helped me look for the colors and lipstick that i was looking for in this case it was the smashbox matte lipstick the texture of the lipstick is so creamy and not dry. i love that lipstick ive bought 3 already in this past year and have recommended it to others.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Sephora has a lot of great products, but the atmosphere is so overwhelming, especially when it comes to the employees. From my own personal experience, I have found the workers to be very uninformed and unhelpful when it comes to the beauty industry. As for the prices and quality, they are consistent with the manufacturers prices and Ulta's, which is very nice.
Cassidy T.
Bristol, TN
I love sephora's eyeyshadow pallets in every way, i love the nude colors. I would love to try the foundation, and many more products, because based what i have used, its a very good place to get makeup. All of their makeup that i have used is very high quality and i highly suggest shopping at Sephora.
Brittney B.
Independence, MO
I absolutely adore going to Sephora, simply because it carries exclusive brands. Some stuff is overpriced, and when I come in with a full face of makeup the staff seems to treat you much better than when you're not wearing any. I dislike the judgey nature of most of the workers. I'll definitely keep going back, simply because most products don't disappoint.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
Walking into Sephora is like a little kid walking into a candy shop; HEAVEN. The people that work there are usually nice, I've only encountered a few "Snobs" I don't know if they were having a bad day or what. I'm always greeted, and the massive amount of brands there make it worth going there. My favorite thing about Sephora is definitely their samples, if you see a $70 mask, but you want to know how it works and feels before spending that much, the employees are more than happy to give you a sample!
Anna F.
Elmhurst , IL
While I have not actually tried the Sephora brand beauty products, I order all my products from Sephora. I love the selection, quality and the fun samples that come eith each order.
Kristen T.
I could live here..! My go to for trying new products. Sometimes the associates can be overwhelming pushing products, but they're usually really nice and okay with you telling them you're good.. I am just a few points away from my next beauty level. If you've never been, GO! But be ready to spend, because you're gonnaget lost in what I call "Makeup Heaven"
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?