- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora has the best eye make remover.. Its gentle and it never dries my skin out. Its not to expensive. A bottle will last me about 6months u don't need very much..
Sephora employees are always great at helping me match foundations and powders they even go above and beyond by showing me foundations onmy skin and how they look in diffrent lightning.
Sephora employees are very knowledgeable and they have a great selection of products. I usually go there for my foundation and eye liners. They are more expensive but it is worth it.
the first time I went to Sephora I was so lost,it was so big and had so many things I was spinning ,which was kind of a downfall because it was kind of confusing so I think that could be changed a little bit,but every employee helped me find everything and anything I was looking for so customer service was amazing and the product range was amazing...LOVE SEPHORA
Since I am a huge fan of Kat Von D's products I'm a frequent sephora shopper. The ladies at my store are always very helpful without being too pushy. Only thing is I wish there was a points program that allowed you to earn $ or % off your purchase (other than VIB sales). If I don't like the gifts for the month I feel bad letting my points just sit there haha.
I absolutely LOVE Swphora. I have honestly never found a store where the staff is so qualified. It doesn't matter which store you go to, the beauty experts can always recommend amazing products that will really work for you - and they don't just push the expensive stuff: they really want to help you find a product that works for you and is in your pricepoint
I am a beauty insider and every time I want to go out for a special occasion Sephora is one of my go to places. I have experienced nothing buy great customer service and they take the time and answer all your questions. They even show you how to use the product and what tools work great with it. The rewards program is and ABSOLUTE must you can earn products as you shop!!
This is the best brow pencil I have come across. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and the color taupe matches perfectly. This pencil is not too waxy, yet provides enough hold that the hairs stay in place. You can use a heavy hand with this product with since it is not too bold or intense. I achieve the natural look I am looking for with this pencil! Love love love anastasia!
Excelente me encantan sus productos muy satisfecha. Descargue la aplicacion y ahi puedes encontrar muy buenas ofertas. Me gustan las bases y sus Sombras excelwnte calidad
So I don't wear a bunch of false lashes simply because I always STRUGGLE to put them on correctly and I'm too rough to pay $35+ to have them professionally done, but I've found a magic little piece of Makeup Heaven! This tweezer from Sephora just gave me LIFE! I put on a set of Lashes in less than 5mins! The curve clamp fits the base of my lashes PERFECTLY and the soft pointy tip helped secure them in place without fear of poking my eye out!
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos