BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Basically the only store I go to for my makeup needs! They have very help-oriented staff that is always very friendly. I also love the fact that if you know what you're there for or just really want to look around by yourself aka not talk to anyone you only need to tell them once and they will be out of your way. Whatever experience you're looking for they will do their best to achieve it!
Brianna M.
South Carolina
Sephora is a great place to go if your looking for high end products.Sephora has it all!!! I love this place there's usually a Sephora in the mall.i do not recommend this store if your looking for inexpensive makeup you should try a drug store.although Sephora doesn't just have makeup they also have skin care products,hair products,nails ,perfume..etc
Murquree L.
Lexington, KY
Sephora is my go to store for my makeup wants and needs! They carry a wide variety of makeup brands and they offer points that are redeemable for products every time you purchase. Plus when you order online they send you samples of other great products to try. The stores are always very clean and bright and their employees are always super helpful.
Mackenzie B.
Sephora is an amazing store if you are looking for anything makeup or skincare related. Not only are there employees ready to help you find anything you need, but you can also get shade matched to certain products, receive birthday gifts if you are a beauty insider, or get makeovers! Thus, this stores is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup.
Alexandria V.
Boulder, CO
My favorite parts about going into Sephora are definitely the color matching process for foundation and the VIB perks (free birthday gift, mini-makeovers, classes). They have a lot of really good stuff and are great about letting you get samples as well. My only complaint is sometimes I've come in contact with employees who seem to think I have no idea what I'm doing with my makeup. Still though, every time I go in I leave with something I love!
Jori H.
I am a very profitable customer here. I never used to pay full price for anything until I fell under sephora's spell. One problem I have every once in a while is how judgemental the employees can be. I notice a difference in how I'm treated as a paying customer based on my appearance when I shop. It could just be different employees, but I have noticed a trend.
Meggan S.
Over all I really like sephora. They have a wide assortment of products both name brand as well as sephora brand. The staff is usually very helpful in finding exactly what you're looking for, they helped me find a concealer that matched my skin perfectly and didn't pressure me to get the more expensive type when I expressed concerns about my budget.
Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
Sephora is a great place to try out those prestige products you hear about or see the gurus use, without having to fork over a lot of money for something you don't like. I am a subscriber to their PLAY! beauty bag, and I enjoy receiving samples of things that I would normally not get to try out. I found my favorite moisturizer through the PLAY! bag.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Sephora is one of m favorite websites to shop for make,beauty, perfume, skincare. i love the convience, and a very large selection of things that i cant wait to try, constant flow of new items. prices are average, they keep things stocked so i don't have to go on the search for them.site is easy to use, and something i look forward to on a regular basis.
Melanie J.
Los Angeles, CA
I mean, who doesn't love Sephora? The incredibly wide-range of products they have means you can pretty much pick up all your beauty essentials in the one shop! Plus, staff are always super helpful and able to give you a hand if you need something. Sometimes the lines can get a little crazy, but hey, it means they're doing something right! Never had a bad experience at a Sephora - and I've been to a lot of them.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?