BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Maya G.
Dearborn, MI
Make-up heaven. Love the selection they have. I enjoy the personalized assistance. The samples you can earn are always a great way to try new products. I love the brand.
Nicol R.
Sephora is wonderful and, I like the many brands and choices of lots of items that you can choose from. I love purchasing my OPI nail polish and OPI Nicole nail polish from them. I also really like their beauty insider card where you add points to your card every time you ourchase something and then when it adds up, you can use those points to purchase more items, also when it's your birthday, they send you a coupon through your beauty insider card for a free item on your birthday !
DInah G.
I have been shopping with Sephora for YEARs and I love that I can purchase all of my favorite brands. I am currently a VIB Rouge member, so the two sales a year are my favorite. Products sold at Sephora are great quality. You have a great variety between high end products and luxury products. Sometimes I do get frustrated with how the warehouse packages items. I do not feel that packages are secure enough and a lot of times high end products come damaged but, customer service does their best to assist.
Karah R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Sephora is great!! Theor staff is always so helpful and knowledgeable about the products. My favorite products are the kat von d tattoo liner and benifit brow duo.
Yelena K.
Rocklin, CA
i love sephora! it is my favorite go to store to shop for my makeup and skincare. I love the variety and it seems most employees either do makeup or at least know a lot about it. I like that they have the early sale also i stock up then. Plus they are really good with samples so you can try absolutely anything before you buy it which is always good. I can never just go in for one item i always get a few because they have such a great selection of all sorts of makeup and skincare.
Lauren G.
Tampa, FL
I like Sephora because they sell Kat Von D products, but besides that sometimes I feel that they have higher prices vs their competitor with some of the same products. And they seem to not have as many sales as their competitor Ulta. But whenever I need samples and want a large array of non drug store brand products. This is the place to go, and also too their workers can be very helpful and knowledgeable. In Palm Springs a worker by the name of Danny is amazing !!! He has found me the best lip colors!
Amy S.
Ackerman, MS
Absolutely love the fact that you guys sell so many different brand names on your website. My favorite product is the Smashbox X-Rated mascara I wear it every day!
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love Sephora! it's not just because I'm a makeup junkie because I am they are a great store! You have the ability to get something for different price points depending on your budget, you can try on makeup so you don't end up with something wrong for you and the have lots of sales and events. When you order you get samples and can join beauty insiders which is their rewards programs and depending on how much you spend you earn points to get deluxe samples to kits for free! Any beauty lovers dream!!
Cheyenna T.
Quincy, MA
I absolutely love the Master Palette by Mario from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Every color in the eyeshadow palette is stunning. I love the mix of Matte and Shimmer shadows! There isn't one thing I don't absolutely love about this palette. The pigmentation is wonderful, and the eyeshadows blend like a dream. 5/5 recommend :)
Jessica M.
I have use tarte 4 in 1 mascara i have use too face foundation born this way i have use make up forever dou mat powder foundation 203 really hard to find in the store
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.