BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? đź’•đź’„3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Krina D.
Sephora has every brand you can think of! they have hair and beauty products! The best part is that you can always get a sample to try a product before you purchase!
elly m.
Torrance, CA
I've bought the top faced born the way foundation and the concealer i love both of them the concealer isn't to heavy it and the foundation is medium cover I love it!
Brandy D.
I love going to Sephora. I hate that the closest one to me is over an hour away being one way. I like they have people in different parts of the store to help and answer your questions however, I don't like them hovering over you like your going to steal something. You have to practically being for the samples when you checkout at the Sephora closest to me. I love going there though, I'm like a kid in a candy store and in awe of everything..
Julissa O.
Dalton, GA
Make up for ever HD water base foundation has been a miracle worker for my face. It has been the only foundation I had found that can match my color skin and stay of all day. Is a very light foundation medium coverage but it does the trick. You can actually built the foundation if you want more coverage and still feels light on your skin.
Carolyn K.
Evanston, IL
I wanted to try a new foundation and decided to go to Sephora to check out my options. An associate came over and when I told her what I was looking for, said she could help me find the exact right shade. They have a digital tool that checks out your skin color under different lighting conditions and recommends product matches across multiple brands! It was amazing. Great experience and I'm so much happier with my new foundation.
Renée Gabrielle T.
Orlando, FL
Their own line of spray foundation is everything! I have used everything from mac to Bobbi brown literally I've tried it all but nothing lasts like their spray foundation buying it forever!
Ami
Nars liquid concealer is amazing for covering my dark circles. Its soooo light weight yet covers and brightens my dark undereyes. Not to mention it has lasted me about a year.sooo worth every penny.
Kelly B.
One stop shop for everything beauty! One of my favorite things about Sephora is their website. I love that they offer free 2-day shipping for a whole year when you sign up for Flash. Plus, they have an AMAZING return policy which allows you to purchase a full sized product, use it and test it out at home, and if you're not satisfied, return it for a full refund. This is especially important when you're spending big bucks on beauty!
Alyssa G.
Roswell, GA
Kat Von D - Liquid Lipstick in Exorcism
the best lipstick ive ever used. stays on all day even through meals and drinks. the dofut applicator makes it easy to apply and get a good outline of her lips
stacey w.
Derby, KS
Last night I used the mini opi nail polishes for Saphora. I usually wont use the mini versions of anything, but decided to try these. The formulas were great! They go on just like the full size glosses. The only complaint I have is I his hate mini size nail products because they always find their way to the bottom of my bag never to be heard from again. Would totally recommend these to someone wanting to try the Opi nail polishes.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?