BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Melina C.
Pharr, TX
LOVE the environment and approach the ladies have! They're always willing to go above and beyond to help you out. I love the color match for finding your perfect tone for foundation.
Anya L.
Brooklyn, NY
this is the best beauty shop that I have ever visited. It has everything you need. The stuff are always very helpful. You can try any products you want and even get a make up done with $50 purchase.
Brooke D.
Shelby, NC
Sephora brand products have always been a hit for me. Their lip stains and glosses will forever be my go to. They last and never dry my lips out. Their basic eyeshadow palettes are great as well for your everyday eye look.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
Sephora is my favorite store. The selection of prestige brands and products they have is unmatched. And their store, Sephora line is such great quality it can rival the other brands in the store. It's half the price most of the time but doesn't skimp on quality. One particular product from the line t hat I loved is the mattifying primer. I also really love their highlighters, some are super glowy and shimmery but still completely wearable. But most beauty addicts, like myself, know that Sephora is the go-to destination for beauty products. It's like being a kid in a candy store for us!
Zugeylly D.
Woodhaven, NY
Nars night breed nail polish is beautiful sleek and perfect for a night out or a date it's a black color wit silver glitter infused making your nails shine like it has tiny diamonds
Gloria P.
San Francisco, CA
I love sephora, it has so many Beauty products, and they don't only have makeup they have scrubs, facial care, lip treatments, you name it. They have everything you could ask for !
Adriana P.
Irvine, CA
Love love love using Sephora online. Quick, easy and convenient way to order products, rack up beauty points and try new samples. Promotional emails include large size samples and sample goodie bags.
Cassidy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sephora is my all time favorite makeup/beauty store. Their products are incredible and never disappoint. They are definitely affordable when you think about the product you're getting. I love Sephora's blush and concealer. I will forever shop there.
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
I love Sephora. Let me start off by saying I use to take my 5 year old in there to look around because she is obsessed with makeup. The makeup artist are so friendly and would always load my daughter up with free samples. I am 32 and just literally started wearing makeup. Its sad to say my daughter has more makeup then i do. Anyways, Sephora matched my skin tone and I bought my first expensive makeup lol. This place is just awesome. It may be pricey but the products are really good for your skin. Plus the staff is super friendly and helpful. I would give them more starts if I could!
Angel P.
Lillington, NC
I don't remember her name but I went to Sephora in Hawaii in alamoana. She had a wonderful personality purple lipstick on and gave me an easy and wonderful experience. Sephora staff are great people.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?