- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
LOVE the environment and approach the ladies have! They're always willing to go above and beyond to help you out. I love the color match for finding your perfect tone for foundation.
this is the best beauty shop that I have ever visited. It has everything you need. The stuff are always very helpful. You can try any products you want and even get a make up done with $50 purchase.
Sephora brand products have always been a hit for me. Their lip stains and glosses will forever be my go to. They last and never dry my lips out. Their basic eyeshadow palettes are great as well for your everyday eye look.
Sephora is my favorite store. The selection of prestige brands and products they have is unmatched. And their store, Sephora line is such great quality it can rival the other brands in the store. It's half the price most of the time but doesn't skimp on quality. One particular product from the line t hat I loved is the mattifying primer. I also really love their highlighters, some are super glowy and shimmery but still completely wearable. But most beauty addicts, like myself, know that Sephora is the go-to destination for beauty products. It's like being a kid in a candy store for us!
Nars night breed nail polish is beautiful sleek and perfect for a night out or a date it's a black color wit silver glitter infused making your nails shine like it has tiny diamonds
I love sephora, it has so many Beauty products, and they don't only have makeup they have scrubs, facial care, lip treatments, you name it. They have everything you could ask for !
Love love love using Sephora online. Quick, easy and convenient way to order products, rack up beauty points and try new samples. Promotional emails include large size samples and sample goodie bags.
Sephora is my all time favorite makeup/beauty store. Their products are incredible and never disappoint. They are definitely affordable when you think about the product you're getting. I love Sephora's blush and concealer. I will forever shop there.
I love Sephora. Let me start off by saying I use to take my 5 year old in there to look around because she is obsessed with makeup. The makeup artist are so friendly and would always load my daughter up with free samples. I am 32 and just literally started wearing makeup. Its sad to say my daughter has more makeup then i do. Anyways, Sephora matched my skin tone and I bought my first expensive makeup lol. This place is just awesome. It may be pricey but the products are really good for your skin. Plus the staff is super friendly and helpful. I would give them more starts if I could!
I don't remember her name but I went to Sephora in Hawaii in alamoana. She had a wonderful personality purple lipstick on and gave me an easy and wonderful experience. Sephora staff are great people.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos